Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

my garage progress

Old 03-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
my garage progress

is slow and painful.

here's kinda what it looked like when I first moved in:

you can see the extension cords at the top since there were no outlets for the garage door openers. they just ran extension cords down to the wall outlet. i got tired of seeing that so i ran some outlets on the ceiling out of the light so it's done the right way now. also added a set of opener buttons by the actual doors instead of the entry as well.

previous owner left the metal shelves and I just left them where they were. Well, I got tired of the setup so I decided to move the shelves and make my own bench:

i designed it to fit my snowblower in the cubby hole on the left in summer and the lawnmower in winter. lights on the underside and i havent put the outlets in yet.

The metal shelves got put to the right which you will see in a couple pictures down.

I ran out of circuits in my crappy federal pacific panel so I changed to a 42 circuit siemens:

Also put my electric heater in as well.

Finally got around to cleaning it up a bit today, even though it's still a mess

I bought some rustoleum epoxy floor stuff, but I can't put it down until summer since the winter cure time is like 4 weeks. I need to get some lights to put up and finish the electric on the work bench as well. I may build a box around the compressor cause that fuker is noisey when it's running.

Heres the summer time setup:

i can back the truck further and move the bike back and forth depending on which vehicle i am taking.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
At least you have a garage. Im shopping around and will build one when I get home. Nice toys in there. They are a lot of work but very well worth it.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
This is amazing...a thread that was knocked to the ground for 3 months...oh well! Now it's alive!

Great progress! Do anything in the last 3 months?