Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Homeowner soon, hopefully

Old 09-30-2013, 06:27 AM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Homeowner soon, hopefully

hopefully i can contribute things to this part of the forum soon. offer was accpeted on a house, now i got to start the inspection process etc..

stressful! hopefully all works out, then the money will slowly stop going to the truck and end up all in the house lol
Old 09-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! good luck.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #3
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
well, the gubment shutdown has really put the brakes on this whole process....

this sucks, because i have already entered a contract with the seller and the clock is ticking
Old 10-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post

this sucks, because i have already entered a contract with the seller and the clock is ticking
I saw the thread and want to peek in to see if that has affected things. That sucks, hope things get worked out for you soon.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post

same happened to a friend/coworker of mine. FHA loans dont seem to get processed very quickly when theres nobody there to process them best of luck to you man. Buying a house is stressful enough without having to deal with all this extra BS.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
well, i had to come up with 3.5% down since i switched from USDA to FHA, but from what my mortgage guy told me there shouldn't be too much down time with the FHA vs the USDA. I've already forgotten his reason....crap. well that wasn't a very enlightening post.

but signed all the paperwork, waiting on buyer's response to fixing a few items and waiting to hear from the bank if its approved or not.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #7
I dislike FHA lol. the appraiser called out some repair items and appraised the house for $2500 less than what we had agreed upon and the seller threatened to pull the listing all together. we reached an agreement, but the appraiser said per FHA requirements and handrail needs to be installed on the basement stairs, and the garage has some peeling paint. the seller is installing the hand rail and i'm refinishing the garage. FHA requires the garage be scraped and repainted. awesome time of the year for outdoor painting.... so the last few nights after work i've been scraping a 2 car, 2 story wooden garage. what fun this is, hopefully the weather holds out and i can get it all painted this weekend. got most of it scraped already.