Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Diy garages

Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Is the house on some acres?
here is the link to it bro......................5 acres!!!

http://www.cbcarolinascharlotte.com/...ame=PiedmontSC
Old 03-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #22
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yeah Will. Jump on it, QUICK!! Good luck
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #23
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
here is the link to it bro......................5 acres!!!

http://www.cbcarolinascharlotte.com/...ame=PiedmontSC
DAMN WILL THATS GREAT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Heck yeah Will. Jump on it, QUICK!! Good luck
YEAH WILL JUMP ON IT!! Buy the house then sell the condo after you get the house so you dont loose it
Old 03-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
DAMN WILL THATS GREAT!!!!

YEAH WILL JUMP ON IT!! Buy the house then sell the condo after you get the house so you dont loose it
we would do it that way.....................but.......we cant afford 2 mortgages right now.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #25
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thumbs up

Quote:
we would do it that way.....................but.......we cant afford 2 mortgages right now.
Ahhh i gotcha now. Im sure your gonna get the house!!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #26

Quote:
Ahhh i gotcha now. Im sure your gonna get the house!!
hopefully.....................a chick named karma doesnt decide to be a bitch this time around!!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
Quote:
hopefully.....................a chick named karma doesnt decide to be a bitch this time around!!
She wont because she knows that this house is the one man!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #28
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Hope it all works out.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #29

Quote:
She wont because she knows that this house is the one man!!!
keep your fingers crossed bubba!!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Sweet! Hope it all works out.
thanks man!! this is the first of many homes that we have looked at that boobs mcgee has actually been happy about..................very happy i may add.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #31
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is the first of many homes that we have looked at that boobs mcgee has actually been happy about..................very happy i may add.
That is a very important detail!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #32
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I got one of those metal garages...I dont think it came in a kit from the link above...I think mine was going to used as a drive through car wash and the guy who bought it decided against it...

I laid a concrete pad and bolted the I beams to the concrete and then assembled the building over top of the pad...Worked great untill a big rain came...I didnt realize that metal doesent bond to concrete too well...Even with silicone, tar, paint, and everything esle i could think of, there is still a crack all the way around the bottom of the garage and water can get in...

If you do it...have some kind of drainage system around it...After some tool bags got ruined, i had to install a french drian type system aound the entire garage and put up gutters to drain the roof runoff...

All and all, its a pretty nice garage...
Old 04-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #33
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you got any pics of it by chance??
Are you talking inside or outside pics?
Old 04-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
Are you talking inside or outside pics?
either/or really. outside mostly, and maybe a brief description of how the inside looks/ lays out.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:25 AM   #35
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
either/or really. outside mostly, and maybe a brief description of how the inside looks/ lays out.
I will get some pics of in and out and post them most likely Thursday night as I am at work now and busy tonight.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #36
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone installed any of those do it yourself garages......the metal building type?? any pros and cons to it?? i have seen quite a few that are very nice, and though im not quite sure of the prices for different ones, i have heard they arent all that bad. reason im asking.............the wife and i have found a house way out in the woods, and i will need to get a garage.............and a full bricked up garage is gonna run close to $40k for everything..........and thats outta the question.
Friends dad has this same type of garage. All you really need is a socket set and a hammer to put it together and you dont even have to pour a concrete pad if you didnt want to. He actually has one thats big enough, he built a paint booth inside, and has his office on top of the booth.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #37

Tacomaman06, here are the pics as promised. Sorry for the time lag.
Attached Thumbnails
Diy garages-garage-1-002.jpg   Diy garages-garage-1-001.jpg   Diy garages-garage-1-003.jpg  
Old 04-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
Tacomaman06, here are the pics as promised. Sorry for the time lag.
that looks pretty friggin good man. thanks for the pics!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #39

You are welcome.