Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Diy garages

Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Diy garages

anyone installed any of those do it yourself garages......the metal building type?? any pros and cons to it?? i have seen quite a few that are very nice, and though im not quite sure of the prices for different ones, i have heard they arent all that bad. reason im asking.............the wife and i have found a house way out in the woods, and i will need to get a garage.............and a full bricked up garage is gonna run close to $40k for everything..........and thats outta the question.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.us-buildings-direct.com/R....aspx?cmp=1049

Old 03-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
con's: Lightning storms
Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Can you just get the materials and build it your self??
Old 03-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Can you just get the materials and then i'll come out and bring maura for jeff and we'll all build it together
fixed
Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
fixed :d
lmao!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
i got some stuff from them in the mail. they are pretty nice, but they are pretty expensive too.

Quote:
Can you just get the materials and build it your self??
i probably could, but as far as having time to do it all, no so much, not soon anyway.

Quote:
fixed
Old 03-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #8

Well......Until you have time:

Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #9

And 1 for Copper

Old 03-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and one for chris...conveniently located in pikachus va jay jay

Old 03-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Well......Until you have time:

hahaha.........................dont think the wifey will go for that one!!

i'll be going for a 2 car garage when i do decide to get one.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hahaha.........................dont think the wifey will go for that one!!

i'll be going for a 2 car garage when i do decide to get one.
id shoot for 3

one bay for her car...one bay for your truck...and one bay for your stuff
Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #13

Quote:
id shoot for 3

one bay for her car...one bay for your truck...and one bay for your stuff
....yeah....i do have alot of shit!!!

hopefully, a 2 car garage with a bit of a shop added to it would work just fine.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have one that was made here in Canada and I love it. It came in on a flatbed and my friends and I built it. It holds my motorcycle and my workshop.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
I have one that was made here in Canada and I love it. It came in on a flatbed and my friends and I built it. It holds my motorcycle and my workshop.
you got any pics of it by chance??
Old 03-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #16
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
so did you buy the house yet or are you close to or just thinking??
Old 03-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
so did you buy the house yet or are you close to or just thinking??
we are in the pretty close to making an offer stage.....................still gotta little work to do here at our condo to sell it, but we are getting close, so i figure i'd plan ahead, since im definitely needing a garage.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #18
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wink

Quote:
we are in the pretty close to making an offer stage.....................still gotta little work to do here at our condo to sell it, but we are getting close, so i figure i'd plan ahead, since im definitely needing a garage.
Well congrats Will!!! make offer fast so it wont be like last time
Old 03-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Well congrats Will!!! make offer fast so it wont be like last time
we are workin on it dude!!! trust me. i hope to hell it aint like last time!!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #20
Quote:
we are workin on it dude!!! trust me. i hope to hell it aint like last time!!
Is the house on some acres?