Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

My Garage, finished?

Old 01-02-2014, 10:26 AM   #21
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandGrenade View Post
Moved from a small condo garage to a full size garage. The back wall was big enough for my entire sign collection PLUS... Close to being done now.

I take it you like your beer,,
Old 01-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #23
Meth Saved Me
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! I hope to one day have something half that nice!
Old 01-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #24
HolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HolyHandGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Actually, I like beer signs much more than I like beer!
Old 01-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #25
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery

It will take some time, but I want my garage to look like that.

Where the hell did you get the traffic light? I love it!
Old 01-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #26
HolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post

It will take some time, but I want my garage to look like that.

Where the hell did you get the traffic light? I love it!
Thank you. It's an old house. The original part of the house was built in 1903. We bought it planning on a project though.

The garage is newer but still old. It's overall in good shape though. I need to do the floor at some point. I think 30-40 years of salt from cars has done the damage. The garage is last on the list for major stuff, so the floor will have to wait for now.

I did install a new opener the other day though. The old one was hanging crooked, didn't have safety eyes , no safety cables in the springs, broken car remotes, no outside keypad, and the pressure safety was WAY too heavy. Needless to say, I was granted "permission" for the new one under the guise of safety!

The stoplight I found at a swap meet. It was a rainy day with a low turnout, so I got a good deal on it. It was wired so that when you plugged it in all of the lights came on and stayed on.

I picked up a little controller on a Ebay and rewired it. Now, the lights cycle like a normal traffic light. You can also make certain lights flash, adjust the time each light stays on, etc. I like it cycling like a normal light though.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:34 PM   #27

So, I noticed a few old signs on the floor behind the counter at my local parts store. I asked the guy of they ever sell any. He took my name and #. This was a month ago. He called me a couple days ago.

Here's what I got:

And the best for last...