Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

My Garage, finished?

Old 11-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
HolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HolyHandGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
My Garage, finished?

Moved from a small condo garage to a full size garage. The back wall was big enough for my entire sign collection PLUS... Close to being done now.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
Tidre6 is on a distinguished road
Tidre6's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 11-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
thats the compressor i need
Old 11-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
HolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys. I just picked up the compressor. I went in to Tractor Supply to look at them on a Friday. Took a couple of days to think it over... Went in on Sunday to buy this one and it was marked down $100. So far, I'm loving it!
Old 11-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
sweet setup!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a really awesome setup. Makes me jealous a little bit.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #9
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
Officially drooling now! I want that for Christmas!
Old 12-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man cave. Is your name the reference to a weapon in the Worms games?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #11
sodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant future

sodoscott's Tacoma Gallery
Well organized !
Old 12-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #12
NRA Endowment - Member
mwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwc273's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... When's the lift being installed?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #13
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. i have one sign so far and a stop light that lights up plus a neon light hanging
Old 12-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #14

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Quote:
Nice man cave. Is your name the reference to a weapon in the Worms games?
Ha! No, Monty Python's "the Holy Grail"

Quote:
Nice... When's the lift being installed?
Already have a lift

Quote:
very nice. i have one sign so far and a stop light that lights up plus a neon light hanging
Cool. I started out with just the Miller pool table light. Picked it up at a yard sale for like $20

Now I keep an eye out at flea markets and such. I don't spend too much on any of them. Even the neon Fosters sign was only $20 at another yard sale.

I added these signs last weekend. I found them all in a junk shop up in NH while visiting my folks. Less $70 for all of them.

My brother gave me this one for Christmas. It was the sign over the entrance to the restoration shop he worked for. Originally, it was from a theatre.

Old 12-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #16
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... You make me want to go home and clean my garage now. I have crap ever where and have not had time to clean it.

My wife use to throw stuff in my garage like kids shoes and junk till I started throwing stuff away. But guess I've gotten soft. Because there is a bunch of kids stuff in it right now. The way I figure that's the only room in the house that's mine. Keep your crap out of it.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
A clean garage is a sign of a sick mind.lol
How long did that take?
Ha! We moved in in August. The house is a project... Been working on the garage in my "spare" time.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Nice... You make me want to go home and clean my garage now. I have crap ever where and have not had time to clean it.

My wife use to throw stuff in my garage like kids shoes and junk till I started throwing stuff away. But guess I've gotten soft. Because there is a bunch of kids stuff in it right now. The way I figure that's the only room in the house that's mine. Keep your crap out of it.
Thank you. We have a nice big crawl space and a basement. My Fiancé also has a screened in building in the back. It's actually made from the original carriage house. There's plenty of space for her stuff, the garage is MINE!
Old 12-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #19

Almost forgot.

I came up with this idea a while back. It's useful and fits the theme.

Old 01-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #20
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
nice workspace, ..love the signs!