Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Washing machine issue..ugh!

Old 12-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #21
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
I had an old Kenmore given to me that did the same, wouldn't drain. Turned out to be as simple as the lid closed switch was bad. Bypassed it and it's been working great for the last 8 years.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:30 AM   #22
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
I had an old Kenmore given to me that did the same, wouldn't drain. Turned out to be as simple as the lid closed switch was bad. Bypassed it and it's been working great for the last 8 years.
Mine already has that mod haha..has since before I bought the house.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #23
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
It could, or it could just maybe get spun around in the drum?

I have the hose to the PVC on there with marine epoxy so there is zero chance of leakage s I see it.

The drum is going slow but it's got a good amount of water inside so I'm guessing that is the reason.
Oh ok so it is sealed. So you are right it could be frozen with no where to go. Break the epoxy seal and try to run it into a sump or bucket to see what happens
Old 12-17-2013, 06:39 AM   #24
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Oh ok so it is sealed. So you are right it could be frozen with no where to go. Break the epoxy seal and try to run it into a sump or bucket to see what happens
Is it ever sealed haha. Ran into a problem with that shortly after buying the house and went heavy artillery. I figure if you can apply the stuff underwater and have it seal, it should prevent getting water leaks

First thing I'll try is if I remember right, I know where the drain pipe is outside in the yard. See if I got something frozen in there..I believe there's a joint I can open up to try it
Old 12-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #26
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Or disconnect it from back of mach and hook up anothe hose to try
That's part 2..if I don't find a clear ice blockage outside that is.

Part 3 is punch it haha
Old 12-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #27
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Roper = Whirlpool

Our Roper fridge has been chugging along for almost 20 years.
I knew it was made by one of the major manufactures, couldn't remember and didn't want to give bad info out. Can't beat $289 !
And assembled in America
Old 12-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #28
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, part 1. Drain pipe outside was frozen solid. It is in 2 pieces, after separating it the first part was not frozen so I cleared it out that way. Got the 2nd piece inside thawing..
Old 01-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #29
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Your washer drain does not run outside into your home's septic/leech field?... town sewer?

I can't see why it would freeze being the home's DWV piping to septic/sewer.