Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Show off your tool box

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2014, 04:42 PM   #21
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Pool View Post
Another departure, Fishing "Tool Box". Holds 3 complete tools.

Love it , you build that ?
Old 01-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #24
POINT ONE %ER
Dirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Pool's Tacoma Gallery
More of a departure, sort of funny. I had it slung over my shoulder waiting for the ferry from Dry Tortuga (USNPS) back to Key West when a Park Ranger sauntered up and said in a curious tone "What's in the case?". Strictly off the top of my head and without enough thought I said "It's a 50 cal harpoon gun". She was not amused, not even a little bit.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #25
Thighmaster is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, Nurse 5502d USAH, 352d CSH
Thighmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. A thing of beauty for sure.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #26
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
A bit of a departure from you guys , but here is my hand tool set up

veritas block planes?...

how do you like the japanese pullsaws (i think i'm addicted to them )
Old 01-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #27
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Pool View Post
Another departure, Fishing "Tool Box". Holds 3 complete tools.

nice job! i like the box-joint edge joinery...
Old 01-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #28
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
veritas block planes?...

how do you like the japanese pullsaws (i think i'm addicted to them )

Stanley blocks , love my Japanese saws
Old 01-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #29
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-64648_562640450416636_1287995886_n.jpg  
Old 01-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #30

The trusty Homak. Top is separate piece. Locks work great. Favorite part is the top hood with pneumatic riser.
Old 01-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #32

Purrrty.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #33
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
My costco special... NXA STEEL 9 drawer stainless box $199
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-20140124_160345.jpg   Show off your tool box-20140124_160215.jpg  
Old 01-25-2014, 04:43 AM   #35
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinhorn6 View Post
Here is my work tool box. 15+ years working on military aircraft for Northrop Grumman and Boeing.
Ron,

Your tools / box makes me drool. How did you end up as an aviation tech - were you in the military previously?
Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #38
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
A bit of a departure from you guys , but here is my hand tool set up

Pretty awesome tool bag, what do you do for work ? looks like you can do just about anything out of that thing !
Old 02-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #39

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Toy85 View Post
Pretty awesome tool bag, what do you do for work ? looks like you can do just about anything out of that thing !

I'm a carpenter / residential builder
Old 02-07-2014, 06:11 PM   #40
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery

Purchasing this hopefully soon. Currently using a 41" kobalt stainless box. It's nice but it's no good for my field of work. I'm general manufacturing. Welder, pipe fitter, light machining, and assembly of our products. Also go out and do field work on our machines.

Products Discussed in this Thread