Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #41
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
That thing looks sweet. I could use something like that. Ive got some bigger stuff that would fit in there nice.
They are perfect for putting a vice of any sort on and working off the surface. Very solid units.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #42
Fire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutFire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Fire Taco Fighter's Tacoma Gallery
My craftsman box at pt job
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-image.jpg  
Old 03-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #43
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery

The smaller kobalt is for gun tools and the craftsman is for most everything else. I have another smaller craftsman that has random tools and cleaning supplies in it, but it's not pictured.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #44
Dusty taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Elijah
Dusty taco's Tacoma Gallery
My home hf box

Work boxes. Love knaack, they can take such a beating.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #45
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty taco View Post
My home hf box

I see those besseys in there i just bought my first one today.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #46
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery

My work box for many years, now it's in the garage
Come to think of it, they didn't want pics taken inside the plant
Old 04-13-2014, 03:53 AM   #47
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
My home hf box

What do you do for work? I see almost tool for tool to what is in my box. Don't have my knaack yet
Old 04-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #48
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
tool box

work box home box
Old 04-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
What do you do for work? I see almost tool for tool to what is in my box. Don't have my knaack yet
I'm a pipe fitter for a sanitary mechanical process company. We specialize in food and beverage process systems. We do a lot of stainless steel fabrication. I've been in the field since I was 17. I also tig weld. Love the knaack box. Rolling work bench with the stainless top is nice and has been all over the country. I couldn't be happier with mine. I bought it at 17 and only had a torpedo level, speed square, and a tape measure. As you can see I've been filling it up over the years.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #50

Quote:
I see those besseys in there i just bought my first one today.
Haha yes most of them are actually strongehand brand clamps, same design. They are great for fitting up large structural skid frames.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #51
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha yes most of them are actually strongehand brand clamps, same design. They are great for fitting up large structural skid frames.
Im a brand whore sometimes and I cant bring myself to buy a stronghand clamp.

And I think I bought a medium or standard duty bessey being that I work with a lot of aluminum I didnt need that much clamping power, and them fuckers are expensive!

And can you take a picture of the knack with both doors open and no drawers out. I just wanna see what the setup is like.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #52

Quote:
Im a brand whore sometimes and I cant bring myself to buy a stronghand clamp.

And I think I bought a medium or standard duty bessey being that I work with a lot of aluminum I didnt need that much clamping power, and them fuckers are expensive!

And can you take a picture of the knack with both doors open and no drawers out. I just wanna see what the setup is like.

I added the shelf later on down the line and a hook for my welding hood, fits perfect even when the door's closed.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:53 AM   #53
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
I'm a pipe fitter for a sanitary mechanical process company. We specialize in food and beverage process systems. We do a lot of stainless steel fabrication. I've been in the field since I was 17. I also tig weld. Love the knaack box. Rolling work bench with the stainless top is nice and has been all over the country. I couldn't be happier with mine. I bought it at 17 and only had a torpedo level, speed square, and a tape measure. As you can see I've been filling it up over the years.
Right on. I'm in the metal finishing industry building anodize and other plating systems from the ground up. So I cover pipe fitting, structural welding/fabricating mostly. Similar situation, been in the field since I was 17.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:02 AM   #54

Quote:

I added the shelf later on down the line and a hook for my welding hood, fits perfect even when the door's closed.
that looks smaller then i thought, Im out growing my double stack 41" box right now. so im looking into bigger boxes
Old 04-24-2014, 11:10 AM   #55
BiggsFX is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
BiggsFX's Tacoma Gallery
White Limited Edition Craftsman Box

I got this one a few months ago on Woot for a good deal. I've been slowly organizing it and replacing harbor freight tools for better quality over time.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #56
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My socket and wrench box for work

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Toolbox thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Toolbox thread 2
Old 05-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #58
eyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shedeyebrows is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Nick
eyebrows's Tacoma Gallery
Finally a box big enough of everything!
Old 05-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #59
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rons01TRD View Post
Here is my work tool box. 15+ years working on military aircraft for Northrop Grumman and Boeing.
My dad worked for Northrop for several years here in So Cali. Fullerton I believe. Somewhere in Orange, than they moved to the west coast but he didn't move us out there.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:20 PM   #60
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great thread. I was JUST about to start a new thread similar to this. Reason is tomorrow I'll be the proud owner of my brand new craftsman 40" roller and top combo. So I'll be able to happily transfer all my tools outta my three tool boxes into my new combo. But what I'm really looking for is to find the best FULL wrench and socket organizers. I know lots of people have different opinions about different ones but maybe some of you all can share pics of JUST your wrench and socket organization. Right now so far I'm sold on craftsman socket organizer http://www.sears.com/craftsman-socke...adCell=REC_1_0
But I'd like to see some other ideas

Products Discussed in this Thread