Show off your tool box

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2014, 09:25 PM   #61
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggsFX View Post
I got this one a few months ago on Woot for a good deal. I've been slowly organizing it and replacing harbor freight tools for better quality over time.

Nice box, I like the white. Very special edition, never seen white. I like the wrench and socket organizers. Harbor freight, right? I saw a video review of those. How do you like em? Any complaints about them? Do they seem complete? Does it have 6 point and 12 point socket covered?
Old 05-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #62
BiggsFX is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
BiggsFX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTRD4x402 View Post
Nice box, I like the white. Very special edition, never seen white. I like the wrench and socket organizers. Harbor freight, right? I saw a video review of those. How do you like em? Any complaints about them? Do they seem complete? Does it have 6 point and 12 point socket covered?
Thanks. Yeah they are from harbor freight and for the price I don't think you can beat them. They seem pretty complete to me each tray has space for regular and deep sockets. When I took these pictures I didn't have many deep sockets so I had some 12 point in the deep socket side and that worked fine. I picked up some deep 1/2 drive impact sockets and they fit in there nicely also. Only complaint on them I would say is that the labeling might be hard for some to read on the 1/4 inch drive standard tray. Also these tray aren't really good if you plan on taking them in and out on a careful basis. A full 1/2 drive tray would be pretty heavy and awkward. But as long as you keep them in the drawer they are nice. Some reviews said the some sockets would not fit on some of the posts. I did not find this to be an issue with my Craftsman sockets.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:30 PM   #63
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
Just now got done puttin her together. Now the fun starts. Filling it with tools!!

Craftsman EDGE Series 40 In. 13-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Ball-Bearing Rolling Cart - Black
Craftsman EDGE Series 40-In. 7-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Ball-Bearing Top Chest - Black
Old 06-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #64
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Home box with decent tools. Dont have a big box at work as im 50/50 shop fab/onsite mechanical.

Wrench drawer blew me away at how many racks i could fit (depth of drawer), as did pliers drawer. almost could fit a second organizer. krl1056, would definitely recommend.

heres work cart day i got it. very loaded up. disappointed it doesnt fit more/longer tools. plus 36" breaker and 42" pry bar cant go in internal organizer without hitting side.

Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-img_20140528_072739.jpg   Show off your tool box-img_20140528_072755.jpg   Show off your tool box-img_20140528_072824.jpg  
Old 06-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #65
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread - cant wait to have my own garage so I can get a nice roller to post up here.

One day.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:56 PM   #66
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco View Post
Great thread - cant wait to have my own garage so I can get a nice roller to post up here.

One day.
you thought truck mods were an addiction? filling up that box, finding deals, reading reviews, thats the addiction. however theres nothing nicer then to have the right tools for the job.

adjust front 5100's ride height (compress coils), and swap rear leafs took about 2 hours from start to finish.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:49 AM   #67
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I won this in a raffle. Only cost me $20. I have it filled with tools, but I need to organize them and label the drawers sometime.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:36 PM   #68
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Just swapped out an 11 drawer kobalt "stainless" box for this. Better suits what I do for traveling and on site installation of our equipment.

Still working out the organizational kinks. Using a combination of the husky brand tool bags.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #69
Dusty taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Elijah
Dusty taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Just swapped out an 11 drawer kobalt "stainless" box for this. Better suits what I do for traveling and on site installation of our equipment.

Still working out the organizational kinks. Using a combination of the husky brand tool bags.
Very nice setup. Good priced chest box if you ask me.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #70
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty taco View Post
Very nice setup. Good priced chest box if you ask me.
Good price I agree. Build quality seems to be up to par as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread