Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Show off your tool box

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your tool box

Ive been wanting a nice toolbox forever, so i can organize my tools better than metric in one bag and standard in the other, and to finallly have a place to put my pile of stickers. tool boxes and stickers ho hand in hand IMO. so my wife got me a 3pc craftsman tool chest (actual pictures soon to come at christmas).

so show off your tool boxes and stickers!

Old 12-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get in on this! This was my granddaddy's everyday box.. Ignore the flags, they'll be retired next camping trip..
Old 12-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadTexas View Post
That is going to be a nice box.

Here are my boxes but sorry no stickers.
that garage is super clean. where did you get the Toyota on the wall
Old 12-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I'll get in on this! This was my granddaddy's everyday box.. Ignore the flags, they'll be retired next camping trip..
my dad has one of those. those things are built to last 50+ yrs
Old 12-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
why sooo many stickers?!?!?!?!?

as of lastnight

no this doesnt have the built in fridge............... seems a little overkill, and who wants condensation near this?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #6
ChadTexas is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
ChadTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
that garage is super clean. where did you get the Toyota on the wall
Thanks. I made the sign out of some left over plywood and a jig saw, it is not perfect but it looks pretty good from a distance.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Current tool chest picked it up at a local parts store a few years ago. Its now packed to the gills and then some.

Picked this up at sears its there 40" inch combo 8 drawer top chest & 11 drawer tool cart with ball bearing slides and griplatch drawers. Got it for only $700.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:34 AM   #8
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a Craftsman #37719 chest a couple weeks ago. Just got around to start organizing it yesterday. I'll be buying the rolling portion once I have a garage to keep it all in.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-image.jpg  
Old 01-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #10
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Tool time ftmfw?
Old 01-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #11
Master Toyota Certified Technician
red yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to behold

Name: brandon
red yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Had this.
Then traded it in for this.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #13
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red yoda View Post
Had this.
Then traded it in for this.
Nice.

I worked at the Matco toolbox plant for a few weeks as a temp once doing final assembly. They make some damn nice stuff.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Nice.

I worked at the Matco toolbox plant for a few weeks as a temp once doing final assembly. They make some damn nice stuff.
and snap on is so damn expensive
Old 01-15-2014, 12:44 PM   #15
Rons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ron
Rons01TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my work tool box. 15+ years working on military aircraft for Northrop Grumman and Boeing.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your tool box-photo-2.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-3.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-4.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-5.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-6.jpg  

Show off your tool box-photo-7.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-9.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo-1.jpg   Show off your tool box-photo10.jpg  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:48 PM   #16
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
A bit of a departure from you guys , but here is my hand tool set up

Old 01-15-2014, 05:07 PM   #18
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinhorn6 View Post
Here is my work tool box. 15+ years working on military aircraft for Northrop Grumman and Boeing.
Nice!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #19
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Pool View Post
Another departure, Fishing "Tool Box". Holds 3 complete tools.

That is very cool.......
Old 01-15-2014, 05:42 PM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Pool View Post
Another departure, Fishing "Tool Box". Holds 3 complete tools.

Love it , you build that ?

Products Discussed in this Thread