Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build 33'X33'

Old 01-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #41
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
I modified a steel door and removed the threshold and installed a drop-down weatherstrip in the door...

Changing my Taco's plugs at 30k miles...

Attached Thumbnails
File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310074.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310076.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310078.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310081.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310086.jpg  

Old 01-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #42
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
You fly model planes?

Some of my birds...

Attached Thumbnails
File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-smoke.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-101_0130.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-5662.jpg  
Old 01-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #43
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Nice hawk, Skymaster?
Old 01-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #44

Yes.

You fly too?
Old 01-03-2014, 05:07 AM   #45
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Ooh... Jetcat baby... I flew Jetcat turbine helis a bit... so smooth.... so nice... plus you get the added bonus of thinking there's a BBQ somewhere...
Old 01-03-2014, 05:07 AM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
Yes.

You fly too?
He does... but I hear he's terrible at it...

Just kidding chris
Old 01-03-2014, 05:28 AM   #47
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes.

You fly too?
Haven't flown models in a couple years. Worked for Bob Violett for a few years and now I'm in the UAV industry.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:29 AM   #48

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
He does... but I hear he's terrible at it...

Just kidding chris
Old 01-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Haven't flown models in a couple years. Worked for Bob Violett for a few years and now I'm in the UAV industry.

I've given BV a lot of money over the years... he's got good stuff, but expen$ive. I got to meet BV at TopGun a few years back, I flew in Team Scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Ooh... Jetcat baby... I flew Jetcat turbine helis a bit... so smooth.... so nice... plus you get the added bonus of thinking there's a BBQ somewhere...

I don't have a rotary waiver ... or a turbine heli, but I'd love to have one.

I do nitro .60 and .90 size though (Raptor and Gohbee).
Old 01-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #50

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've given BV a lot of money over the years... he's got good stuff, but expen$ive. I got to meet BV at TopGun a few years back, I flew in Team Scale.

BV stuff is definitely expensive but good stuff. He's never happy with any product unless it works flawless. I enjoyed working for him. I always like stopping in and saying hi when I'm back at home.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:09 AM   #51
Mayor of TW

Quote:

I don't have a turbine waiver at all... but one of my guys did...
Old 01-04-2014, 04:45 AM   #52
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Super garage. So very jealous. When I get the inside done on my house, it's time to frame in the carport on the house. After that I'd love to build a garage half that nice next to the detached shop. Good job.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Super garage. So very jealous. When I get the inside done on my house, it's time to frame in the carport on the house. After that I'd love to build a garage half that nice next to the detached shop. Good job.

Thanks bro . We did it ourselves, so it took a while. I would've liked to have it done in 3 months, but that didn't happen, lol.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:21 AM   #54

Temporary heat while working on my truck.... I really SHOULD be finishing up the wiring while I'm in there though.

Attached Thumbnails
File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310080.jpg   File IFR's 2-Car Garage Build  33'X33'-pc310079.jpg  
Old 01-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #55
The forgetful dumbass
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Temporary heat while working on my truck.... I really SHOULD be finishing up the wiring while I'm in there though.

Sweet Garage dude! heat is definitely a must around here lol
Old 01-04-2014, 11:46 AM   #56

Thanks bro

I was in my t-shirt that day in there. Once I get it insulated, blueboaded and plastered, a Modine heater in the ceiling's corner will keep it comfy.... right now, heat is just pissing out of the attic and roof from the kerosene heater.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #57
The forgetful dumbass
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks bro

I was in my t-shirt that day in there. Once I get it insulated, blueboaded and plastered, a Modine heater in the ceiling's corner will keep it comfy.... right now, heat is just pissing out of the attic and roof from the kerosene heater.
That kinds stinks, are you using the fiberglass rolls or having the insulation sprayed in?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
That kinds stinks, are you using the fiberglass rolls or having the insulation sprayed in?
Kinda, yeah, it's only temporary.

I'm going to use fiberglass batts/rolls. When it's all said and done, I don't plan on heating it full time.

I'll have a Modine heater hanging from the ceiling that I'll turn on/off from the house. I'll only want heat when I'm screwing around in there with the truck or whatever else I need to fix/fuck with.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #59
The forgetful dumbass

Quote:
Kinda, yeah, it's only temporary.

I'm going to use fiberglass batts/rolls. When it's all said and done, I don't plan on heating it full time.

I'll have a Modine heater hanging from the ceiling that I'll turn on/off from the house. I'll only want heat when I'm screwing around in there with the truck or whatever else I need to fix/fuck with.
That's a good idea, I'll have to mention it when we do a garage on our place