Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Q industries superflow mv50 12v air compressor

Old 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Q industries superflow mv50 12v air compressor

anyone have one of these for your tacoma?? i bought one....just got it in. my question........does the fitting on the compressor itself screw out, or is it made in. i tried turning it.....but didnt wanna crack the head, so i stopped. thing is.....i didnt like the "air chuck"...screw on joke that came with it, so i bought some quarter inch adapter for it, so i can use a normal air chuck and blow gun, but the black part of the airhose is too small to accept the piece i bought. is there a different fitting,maybe a step up type that will work with the supplied hose, where i can hook up the 1/4 adapter i bought?? appreciate any info!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have one. I've been tempted to get one for a few years though. How do you like it so far?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I don't have one. I've been tempted to get one for a few years though. How do you like it so far?
actually..just got it in yesterday. havent tried it out yet, but i will tomorrow. i cut the air chuck off of it so i could put a new adapter on and use a normal air chuck and blow gun. the one that came on the air hose was the screw on type....those arent that great.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I've used it many times.It works great.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #5

the other thing i dont really like about it is the quick connect part of the hose. it aint the standard 1/4 npt fitting. you would have to take cylinder head off and drill/tap for a 1/4 npt fitting. i cut the hose about 2 inches and added a connector, now i gotta find a quick connect that will work with it. im gonna look at lowes tomorrow and see if i can find one,otherwise, i'll just screw on the normal air chuck i bought and use just it.......hopefully i can find the right fitting since i wanna use the small blow gun i bought...good for blowing dust outta filters and such.