Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

500$ to blow ASAP

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #21
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
That's what I want!
Mounted on a bed rack with awning... But I heard those are like 2,000$ for the nice ones..?
Oh damn I didn't know that lol just go make a deposit to your bank if you really need it gone just paypal it to yourself or someone you trust. Actually just add the funds to your paypal
Old 06-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #22
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Why not put a deposit on the items you want? Find a vendor you are comfortable working with. Negotiate a deal you are happy with. Then start paying it off. Start with 500 off the company card. That's the smart way to do it.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:24 PM   #23
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Why not put a deposit on the items you want? Find a vendor you are comfortable working with. Negotiate a deal you are happy with. Then start paying it off. Start with 500 off the company card. That's the smart way to do it.

Hmmmm... Or buy a huge 30 plate heat exchanger & the rest of the fittings for the on board shower project.... That's something I WANT but really don't need terribly..
Old 06-25-2014, 10:26 PM   #24
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
You could buy that and still have left over funds. If I had the money, I would finish my OBW w/ hot water/ shower setup
Old 06-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #25
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
After much debate, I blew it all on a quiet hunting backpack for deer season coming up and all the parts to complete my on board hot shower. 40 plate hear exchange too!

Now I've almost got all the comforts of home out on the trail, one less reason for my girlfriend not to join my trips & one more vital point to my bug out vehicle.

Thanks for the input folks- you just gave me my birthday wish list to give to the ol lady !
Old 06-26-2014, 10:04 PM   #26
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
After much debate, I blew it all on a quiet hunting backpack for deer season coming up and all the parts to complete my on board hot shower. 40 plate hear exchange too!

Now I've almost got all the comforts of home out on the trail, one less reason for my girlfriend not to join my trips & one more vital point to my bug out vehicle.

Thanks for the input folks- you just gave me my birthday wish list to give to the ol lady !
Old 06-27-2014, 07:47 AM   #27
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Glad all is well!

Products Discussed in this Thread