Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

500$ to blow ASAP

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
500$ to blow ASAP

I'm posting this on a couple different thread areas to get different ideas.

The other day I halfway "volunteered" to work. Long story short, I was already past OT & agreed to be paid under the table for working double time hours for free.

So
I've got the company card and around 500$ to blow ASAP.

I'm very into building my expo rig
But enough of me. What do you want !
Old 06-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #2
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Hookers & blow.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
But enough of me. What do you want !
Ill PM you my routing number and checking account number, we can gladly set up a wire transfer
Old 06-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #5
LowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dustin
LowHangingFuries's Tacoma Gallery
Whores for sure!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
How's your stereo? Air horn setup?
Or you can donate some car parts to my '40. I need a new dizzy and coil.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #9
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha alright the only helpful one so far has been OZ - thanks oz but check out my build thread my roof rack isn't coming off till I roll the thing...

Then again, if I can find some hooker with blow that takes AMEX.... Just maybe I could sneak that receipt by accounting... Hmm
Old 06-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #10
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
I've got on board air, my lights work great & any upgrade there is gonna be 2k worth.... Not enough to get my high clearance rear or plate up front...

Might be enough for a bed rack? Anyone got one? It's on my list to install with RTT & awning
Old 06-25-2014, 08:20 PM   #11
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Buy the wife something nice.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #13
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.amazon.com/Superwinch-159...rds=superwinch
Old 06-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #14
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hookers and blow. Part of it's in the title and you really can't go wrong...
Old 06-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #15
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Rock lights, buy about 20 of these for under the truck, under the hood, and in the bed.

http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Alu...ds=cob+led%27s
Old 06-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #16
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a lift? You can get some retrofits for that too. What are you into? Armor/winch?

Or buy a $500 gas card the money you save on gas you can put toward the truck. Then you have plenty of time to research and make up your mind while still having the money.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #17
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Buy the wife something nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Hookers & blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowHangingFuries View Post
Whores for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
What he said ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Hookers and blow. Part of it's in the title and you really can't go wrong...

Wife.... Whores... Wife....

Whores....

Wife....

Hmmmm
Old 06-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #18
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Rock lights, buy about 20 of these for under the truck, under the hood, and in the bed.

http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Alu...ds=cob+led%27s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper678 View Post
Buy a lift? You can get some retrofits for that too. What are you into? Armor/winch?

Or buy a $500 gas card the money you save on gas you can put toward the truck. Then you have plenty of time to research and make up your mind while still having the money.

All good, but I've already made my own bed & hood lights, plus I've got 6 LEDS facing left right rear so.... Hmmm

& I'm a lucky duck I've got a company truck so gas really isn't an issue with me
I basically only start it when I'm going camping ...
Old 06-25-2014, 08:40 PM   #19
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Okay so your other truck is a Tacoma and you want to deck it out for camping stuff? Could buy a pop out tent.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ds-tacoma.html

Tell me that's not badass.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:42 PM   #20
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper678 View Post
Okay so your other truck is a Tacoma and you want to deck it out for camping stuff? Could buy a pop out tent.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ds-tacoma.html

Tell me that's not badass.

That's what I want!
Mounted on a bed rack with awning... But I heard those are like 2,000$ for the nice ones..?

Products Discussed in this Thread