Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Benchtop....

Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
I am now thinking about covering the bench with vinyl garage floor tiles. The benchtop is 24" deep, so 12"x12" tiles would work. Has anyone done this?
i did a kitchen table with those tiles one time....looked ok, but it chipped easily....dropping silverware and such on it...........i think it'd probably tear up really easy putting tools/dropping tools on it, but thats just my guess.