Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Garage Contest

Old 04-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I really need to get in my garage and clean it up.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #23
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Do the 3 bears live there... papa bear, mama bear and baby bear? Looks like their bikes.
hahaha
Old 04-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #24
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
in all her glory, thats about all the space i have to work on things in there. One corner at a time. In this pic i drove in and crawled out the passenger door. My garage is tiny
Old 04-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #26
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
do shops count?
oh well postiong anyway

not much to it but i can get what i need done out there
and if there is only one thing i have out there it is a bangin sound system (its even better then the one i have in my truck)

and pics of my system
pioneer deh 1500
2 pioneer 6x9's
2 pioneer 15 inch subs
3 tweeters
2 4 inch subs

Old 04-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #27
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Not very good pictures but I just had two random shots laying around
Attached Thumbnails
Garage Contest-tacoma-051.jpg   Garage Contest-tacoma-050.jpg  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #28
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Not my garage, but I do live here. Sorry I don't have a pic of just the garage though

Old 05-01-2009, 08:41 AM   #29
Austin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the roughAustin Taco is a jewel in the rough
Austin Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Here's my empty canvas 3 hole spot from just moving. The 3rd hole is just storage for now but first project will be 5100s/AAL this wknd. Organization of crap to follow. Gotta hold kayaks, bikes, tools, lawn equip & 3 vehicles when done so you know there's gonna be lots hangin from the walls/ceiling........

You near Corpus or Houston?
Old 05-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #30
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Taco View Post
You near Corpus or Houston?
Between Katy & Richmond which I guess would be far west Houston area.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #31
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
In the middle of restoring my '89 Mustang LX 5.0 that I bought brad new 20 years ago.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #32
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, it's not much but here's my Garage and shed

My recycle bin

Stanley Vid-Mar Cabinet

Tire from Petty Enterprises

My Shed

A bunch of Junk
Old 05-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #33
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
This is before

I emptied everything out to build my shelves in there. This is only 1/4 of my garage. The other side has a regular door for access, water heater, sink, washer/dryer, benches, metal file cabinets, cubby holes, big zephyr fan and more shelving. Then I also have an upstairs for semi-long term storage.

This is taken from the steps going upstairs.

My garage is still in bad shape. I'm working on cleaning it up, but I think I just need to get a dumpster to effectively do that.
Attached Thumbnails
Garage Contest-img_3623-large-.jpg   Garage Contest-img_3637-large-.jpg   Garage Contest-img_3639-large-.jpg  
Old 05-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #34
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Missileman...Your shed might have more square footage than my first house
Old 05-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #35
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Your shed might have more square footage than my first house
that's a small house!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #36
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that's a small house!
not too bad have you ever had an apartment where you bedroom is also your living room and kitchen and when you flush the toilet you cant be in the shower because it turns scolding hot then no water comes out at all
Old 05-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #37
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
not too bad have you ever had an apartment where you bedroom is also your living room and kitchen and when you flush the toilet you cant be in the shower because it turns scolding hot then no water comes out at all
I lived in a frat house for 6 years...does that count? It was really disgusting.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #40
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
what about the messiest garage??? I bet you all Mine would win. You cannot walk! I will have to take a pic.
You might win, but it would only be because I'm too ashamed to take a picture of my garage.