Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Garage Contest

Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #41
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

My garage is still in bad shape. I'm working on cleaning it up, but I think I just need to get a dumpster to effectively do that.
You've got wood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Missileman...Your shed might have more square footage than my first house
I wish I had deleted the front porch of the shed and built out to the roof line. It would have doubled the square footage!

Quote:
that's a small house!
I've threatened the kids that if they Fuk up, they're moving out to the shed.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #43
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
see its actually my parents cuz I still live with them so no shame here
Oh great, so I just admitted that I have an embarrassingly messy garage for no reason.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #44
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh great, so I just admitted that I have an embarrassingly messy garage for no reason.
lol. its all good. I bet if you saw mine you would feel so much better. Im telling you mine is a wreck!
Old 05-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #45
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
My garage and Tacoma....

I am planning to refinish the floor with epoxy grade paint. The original owner was an idiot and used standard concrete paint which easily lifts under hot tires. I am use garage tile, haven't decided yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Garage Contest-p5020001.jpg   Garage Contest-p5020002.jpg  
Old 05-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #46
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
what about the messiest garage??? I bet you all Mine would win. You cannot walk! I will have to take a pic.
Quote:
You might win, but it would only be because I'm too ashamed to take a picture of my garage.

Sorry Guys, but I got this one won hands down.

Marc M
Old 05-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #47
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Sorry Guys, but I got this one won hands down.

Marc M

I spent today working in the garage so I'm making some definite progress. I still have plenty more work to do.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #49
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
i JUST got my garage last weekend! Heres a beginning shot.. just finished putting up the garage door opener and some shelves. Theres stuff in there now with more shelves.. but yes, i'm SO excited

what yr is that car
Old 05-04-2009, 05:10 AM   #50
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
All of you guys and your big garages....

I park this close to the wall....

For this much room:

and here's all the crap hidden by my truck in the first pics...
Old 05-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #51
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:

I spent today working in the garage so I'm making some definite progress. I still have plenty more work to do.

I'll get some and post, but it's been raining like in the bible around here.

Marc M
Old 05-04-2009, 06:33 AM   #52
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
For this much room:
I'm not ashamed, mines tiny too
Old 05-04-2009, 06:34 AM   #53
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Another fine quote!
Old 05-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #54
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Another fine quote!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #55
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
DarkKnight knows it's not the size that counts, it's the QUALITY of how it's used. :r ockband:
Old 05-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #57
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
its a 1965 dodge dart GT with a high output 273 v8. its pretty fun.. but very dirty in that pic.. show season is coming however
nice car need more pics
Old 05-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #59
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

For this much room:

just be glad u didnt go for the long bed
Old 05-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #60
msco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of lightmsco123 is a glorious beacon of light
msco123's Tacoma Gallery