Toro 60 13.13%
John Deer 142 31.07%
Cub Cadet 31 6.78%
MTD 0 0%
Snapper 34 7.44%
Other 190 41.58%
Voters: 457. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #301
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
your thoughts on the Best mower

I recommend against the Husqvarna awd, I had one for just over a month and the awd failed and I had a hard time getting the big box store to take it back.
The Honda motor is great but many of the parts are all plastic and very little in the way of solid quality.
I now have a Honda (not the plastic one) from the other big box store and I am happy with the double blade, especially with how well it mulches.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #302
Paleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paleus's Tacoma Gallery
I've been very happy with my Honda self-propelled double bladed mower.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:39 AM   #303
Ct03si is on a distinguished road
Air Force: vehicle maintenance
Ct03si's Tacoma Gallery
I will be buying from a husqvarna dealer not a big box store. That are very good about warranty work if it is needed. I have bought tons of equipment from them .
Old 11-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #304
xbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Quartermaster
Name: Jim
xbxb's Tacoma Gallery
honda
Old 11-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #305
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
I voted other. I use a Cushman mower, witch is pretty much the same as the toro now. Think they got bought out or something.

This one is full hydraulic (sterring, driving, blades ect) and is pretty heavy duty. Can handle some pretty steep angles cause of the wing decks. Terrible picture, but it will give you an idea