LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Anyone have a Propane Generator?

Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a Propane Generator?

I just got a 3500W propane powered generator. I haven't used it yet, does anyone have any tips or good/bad things to say about them? Apparently they're alot quieter and don't cost as much to run.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
I guess I would say it's better for the environment! how long can it run for?

Looks like 10 hours on a 20lb tank.
Says operating noise is 68 db. Don't think that's too much of an improvement over the gas ones.