Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Dewalt clearance sale

Old 06-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
My other car is a Bugatti
steelerfan7p will become famous soon enough

Name: Yes
Location: Fairmont, WV (1 Hour South of the City of Champions)
steelerfan7p's Tacoma Gallery
Dewalt clearance sale

The Ace Hardware in my town is having a clearance sale on all Dewalt power tools. The had a circular saw, reg $215, on sale for $100. Is this a good buy? or pretty average for a sale price. I already have a circ saw, not sure what brand, but its like 25 years old.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I have a dewalt cicular saw and it's done well for me. I recently bought a Dewalt table saw and it's just fantastic. I freakin love it!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive got one of those like 6 piece dewalt cordless tool sets and i love it!! I use it all the time, even for stupid stuff..lol
Old 06-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
and it cant be much of a clearance, if there only knocking $25 off. add tax, and your back up to the original price
Old 06-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
and it cant be much of a clearance, if there only knocking $25 off. add tax, and your back up to the original price
Read again.... $215 down to $100. If you do long division, carry the 1, and cross multiply.... that $115, not $25
Old 06-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
Read again.... $215 down to $100. If you do long division, carry the 1, and cross multiply.... that $115, not $25

DOH..theres my dislexia again..I thought he said from 125 to 100
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
My other car is a Bugatti
steelerfan7p will become famous soon enough

Name: Yes
Location: Fairmont, WV (1 Hour South of the City of Champions)
steelerfan7p's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Was it really $225 or just suggested MSRP was $225?

http://www.cpopowertools.com/categor...ular_saws.html

Look into Milwaukee or Skill worm drive circular saws if you want one to pass down to your grandkids.
I'm not sure. The tag just said "reg. $215"