Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Blacked out babdges, CLearcoat?

Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
beat me will
Old 07-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #22
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
looks good..I did some I bought from a member, but I didnt scuff them up, and they are just barely starting to chip...Guess I can debadge again and re-do them..haha
Old 07-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #24
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I used a blowdryer as well to debadge
When in use by a man, the correct term is "heat gun". You man card is still valid, but be careful. haha
Old 07-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #25
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
When in use by a man, the correct term is "heat gun". You man card is still valid, but be careful. haha
haha. OOPPPS. Thanks. Just trying not to mislead anyone.

Although as long as you can get women it doesnt matter what word usage is used
Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 AM   #26
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
that looks great, did you worry about the letters coming apart??
Old 07-27-2009, 07:48 AM   #27
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
any badges i should leave off, save for the satoshi grill?
all except the taco badge
Old 08-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #28
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
..did mine - took'em off with a heat gun and wrecked one TACOMA badge... my toyota emblem turned out awesome.. but the others.. crap! did 3 coats of adhesion promoter and then 3 coats of black - problem is that the paint on the words got "veiny" .. dunno what happened, looks like -crap- though

..getting new badges and going to take'em to a paint shop to have it done professionally... my taco's worth the few extra bux
Old 09-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #29
"She's a 'beaut Clark"
chadleeper is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
chadleeper's Tacoma Gallery
They got veiny because the adhesion promoter and paint you used where incompatible.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #31
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
ANOTHER revival... By double sided adhesive do you mean the padded stuff?
I have some of that and it sticks but I dont want them to stick out too far :/
Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #32
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
ANOTHER revival... By double sided adhesive do you mean the padded stuff?
I have some of that and it sticks but I dont want them to stick out too far :/
i used the thicker padded stuff and would recommend using some that had some foam to absorb vibrations... autozone has several different thicknesses
Old 10-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #33
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i used the thicker padded stuff and would recommend using some that had some foam to absorb vibrations... autozone has several different thicknesses
yeah thats pretty much what I have

alright thanks! I'll try it out.

btw, krookz said he cleared your 35's

can you or have you posted pics of what he did?