LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Dremel Tool

Old 01-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #22
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have had a greatneck 35 Piece rotary tool from autozone for about 4 years now... Only 20 bucks-and have used it alot for various projects... Worth every penny-comes with a 1 year warranty also
Old 01-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #23
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalders View Post
i got the dremel 4000 for xmass! i cant wait to use mine!
Same here. I'll be using mine to put a third set of D-rings in my bed tomorrow.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #24
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
i have a Mastercraft (I love Canadian Tire ) one with a bunch of atachments like 5 years ago, i use it quite often. Last project i used it on was to cut the letters of the Accord emblem on my car, it did great. Bought the whole set with Canadian Tire money too!!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #25
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you guys not like the cordless...It has never failed me yet...

I used it to cut every bit of 60-70 rusty nails out of a wall in my barn a few weeks ago and it worked like a charm...Then on the same charge, it cut through 2 rusty chains. Went through a shit load of cut off wheels, but it used the same battery. It was drained by the time i was done, barely had enough juice to finish the last cut, but it made it. And there would have been no way to use electric up there without a generator. Would have took me hours with a hacksaw...
Old 09-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #26
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
This thread was a year old....hahaha. But to be on topic, I have a Dremmel 4000. I love it and I seem to use it everyday.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #27
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Black&Decker rotary tool. It was about 1/2 the price of a "dremel." I bought it after my dremel took a shit. I have a whole case of "dremel" bits I use with it. My favorite bit is the drywall cutting bit...sure beats using a keyhole saw when cutting drywall. I also use it with a grinding wheel about every other week when sharpening my lawnmower blades.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #28
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
using mine right now to grind down a bolt since i dont have a grinder near me to use its 45 minutes from where i am
Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #29
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
Why do you guys not like the cordless...It has never failed me yet...
My cordless gets used the most but the damn thing just does not have enough battery life. Quick & easy jobs is cool & the 1hr charger helps too. But mine is an old nicad model.

I got the 8200 cordless earlier this year when it came out. Now this one does have the power & battery life. No more worrying about a dead battery if it hasn't been used in a while (mine always get used) cause it also uses li-ion. Then again it is their largest cordelss model yet but now I never even think about using my corded ones anymore. It's like a cordless 4000.