Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

garage finally coming together.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #81
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by want1bad View Post
yeah the wife and i went to rockvember but i still had my jeep then. now i got my 1st gen and happy as hell, but its a stock dc sr5 4x4. just started with firestone about a month ago and got my tires picked out and get them for a hell of a deal. im going to go with 265/75/16 destination mts and get them for $506. but i need my billies first.
good setup man.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #82
want1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nice

Name: TJ
want1bad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good setup man.
thanks man
Old 02-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #83
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

got my 8 foot high output lights up today....6 of them.

its like a lit up stadium in there now.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #84
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice setup, man. I LOVE my garage too. Did you use black iron pipe to plumb up your air? What size did you use?
Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Ron View Post
Very nice setup, man. I LOVE my garage too. Did you use black iron pipe to plumb up your air? What size did you use?
thanks man.

for my a/c plumbing.....its kinda a mix right now....black iron/galvanized/brass. i used half inch and quarter inch. i plan to redo it later to where i have drop downs, but im gonna leave it as is for a while.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #86
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Very nice...
Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #87
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dang. You want to have to where your sunglasses when you work in there?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Dang. You want to have to where your sunglasses when you work in there?
ahaha...almost.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #89
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i might have to come see this garage, gonna have some time on the return trip from athens, not sure of the return date at this point but ill try to let u know
Old 02-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i might have to come see this garage, gonna have some time on the return trip from athens, not sure of the return date at this point but ill try to let u know
cool.....i got the beers waiting.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #91
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Duuuuuuuuude! That's awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've been working in my basement and had to move what I was working on because I didn't have enough light. Some fixtures like that are definitely in the plans. I had originally thought just some like $25 fluorescent fixtures would do it, and get like 10 of them or something. Where'd you score those?
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Duuuuuuuuude! That's awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've been working in my basement and had to move what I was working on because I didn't have enough light. Some fixtures like that are definitely in the plans. I had originally thought just some like $25 fluorescent fixtures would do it, and get like 10 of them or something. Where'd you score those?
i went ahead and got them new from Lowes. t12 2 bulb 8 foot high output flourescents. i can definitely see what im doing in there now.