Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Cool Workbench

Old 01-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Cool Workbench

Found this cool workbench online:

http://www.rd.com/17667/article17667.html

I found this after buying a magazine from the same company while I was at Sam's Club. It has a bunch of other cool ideas for your garage/workshop.

I'd like to build this workbench at some point. It has a lot of nice features you can use to design your own if you don't like this exact bench.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
Good stuff!! Having a drawn out plan makes things a WHOLE lot easier. I threw together a simple work bench out of 2x4s and 2x6s, with some plywood for a bottom shelf and 1x3 as a skirt around the back. Nothing fancy but it's solid and i can bang the Cr@p out of stuff on it..LOL.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I like this site for plans. They are easy to understand and the projects range from easy to i'm just not skilled enough. They aren't free, but buying into the "membership" is worth it.

http://www.plansnow.com/
Old 03-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking at this bench for a month or two now...Im trying to see how i can modify it to fit my space...I really like the sunken miter saw spot and the roll out table saw...