LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

has anyone bedlined their whole truck?

Old 02-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
has anyone bedlined their whole truck?

todays brush with nature (big ass dent and scratch) has inspired me to bedline the whole truck, has anyone ever done it before? if so post pics

how do yall think itll look? what brand should i choose and should i get a pro to do it? and how much do you think it ]ll cost, and what color should i choose (if applicable)

most importantly is this even a good idea?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...uild-pics.html

this is the one i can think of off hand, but there are some other threads w/ pics of fully lined jeeps, fjs, and other tacos.....

BTW, u might wanna put the front [ on ur SIGPIC]
Old 02-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Lots of people have done it. There are photos of some Jeeps and an FJ running around here somewhere.

I would have a pro do it if it were me. They can do the colors without much issue (LineX Xtra I think it's called) and you'll get good mixture and even coat/tone if a pro does it....Mix batches of Herculiner and you might not.

You would probably be in for a few grand if I had to guess...That's what a good paint job costs.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...uild-pics.html

this is the one i can think of off hand, but there are some other threads w/ pics of fully lined jeeps, fjs, and other tacos.....

BTW, u might wanna put the front [ on ur SIGPIC]
Guy's truck is sick...I saw it today..that is one bad ass tacoma.