Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

***Official*** Post pics of your garage!

Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #21
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Since most of us or DIY'ers I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can show off where we wrench on our Tacoma's!

I'll go first...

I have a simple 2 cargarage. It's not much but it serves me pretty well.

I built the workbench myself along with the overhead storage. I have a small TV w/cable hooked up, CD stereo with Sirius satellite radio & ipod connection, commercial paper towel dispenser, overhead extension cord reel, shop vac, pressure washer, flourescent lighting and collection of vintage beer signs!

I pretty much have all the hand tools I need along with a large assortment of wire, shrinktube, wire connectors, nuts/bolts, spray paint, misc auto cleaning supplies, etc...

On my wish list is an air compressor, wash sink, 3 ton floor jack, table saw, ceiling fan and more flourescent lighting.

(The other side of the garage stores our bicycles, ladder, garden tools, brooms, kids outdoor toys, golf clubs and more overhead storage)

*excuse my son and his gang signs

CLEAN!!!!!!!!!! my shop is a wreck right now. post pics after i clean it up a bit
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #22
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 AM   #23
Warren
warrenw is on a distinguished road

Name: Warren
warrenw's Tacoma Gallery
No room for the Tacoma.
The newest vehicle in the fleet sits outside.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:51 AM   #24
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
I see a lot of clean garages.... Mine is packed, wifes car and bike, and my truck and bike, ans a trailer against the wall.
Attached Thumbnails
***Official*** Post pics of your garage!-truck-021.jpg   ***Official*** Post pics of your garage!-truck-023.jpg   ***Official*** Post pics of your garage!-truck-024.jpg   ***Official*** Post pics of your garage!-truck-025.jpg  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #25

just thought i would post a pick with the taco in it. so you would believe i had 1
Old 03-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceAllen View Post
Here is my domain!

nice man!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #28
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
^^^^ Nice garage MenaceAllen! Very clean! Some people have some huge garages! Would love to have at least a 4 car...
Old 03-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #29

As big as my shop is its hard to find enough room for all my crap. Still. Have another vehicle on a relatives property. With a 3 car garage and 2 bay shop that fits 3 vehicles. I think I should get rid of some shyt
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #30
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky4.0 View Post
As big as my shop is its hard to find enough room for all my crap. Still. Have another vehicle on a relatives property. With a 3 car garage and 2 bay shop that fits 3 vehicles. I think I should get rid of some shyt

Damn! I wish I had half of the room you have!
Old 03-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Damn! I wish I had half of the room you have!
Lol ya its a lot of room with a lot it cool kid toys that pics kinda show but I have a lot of toys too
The jeep is getting a rebuilt arb diff and chromoly shaft the buggy is gettin a rebuilt be motor.. then my k5 blazer Is going in for electrical issues . Then taco will recieve a new x fer case
Old 03-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #33
shorti will become famous soon enough
shorti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
No room for the Tacoma.
The newest vehicle in the fleet sits outside.
You on 780?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #34
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
This thread really makes me want to get my garage cleaned up.. Some very nice setups!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:59 AM   #35

bump* lets see sum more man lairs. or female
Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #36
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
My back yard is my garage. This works just fine in the summer, but not so well in the winter.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:07 AM   #37
mkZero is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
mkZero's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine

And the before pics...

Old 03-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #39
mkZero is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
mkZero's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! It was a lot of work, lol
The only thing I don't like about it is that its small, only 17' X 19 '
Well, that and that there's no Porsche in it
Old 03-31-2010, 09:56 AM   #40
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
So I noticed a lot of peoples garages come un-textured drywall. Out here EVERY garage comes textured and painted.