Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

***Official*** Post pics of your garage!

Old 04-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #41
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
^^^^ Nice garage mkZero!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
So I noticed a lot of peoples garages come un-textured drywall. Out here EVERY garage comes textured and painted.
Yeah, it sucks. I need to do my walls along with the floors. It was an "extra upgrade" when I purchased my house. They wanted like $1k for paint and texture on the garage walls!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #42
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Yeah, it sucks. I need to do my walls along with the floors. It was an "extra upgrade" when I purchased my house. They wanted like $1k for paint and texture on the garage walls!!!
Wow thats a bunch of BS. Sorry man.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #43
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Wow thats a bunch of BS. Sorry man.
Yeah, I know that's why I didn't have the builder do it....But now 7 years later and I still haven't gotten around to doing it.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #44
mkZero is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
mkZero's Tacoma Gallery
I made my walls smooth... easier to wipe clean if they get hand prints or something splattered on them
Old 04-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #45
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I got custom Cabinets made today!
I get my tool box and everything back in tomorrow. but here are some pictures from today.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #46
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2010, 12:36 AM   #47
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Holy cow! Do you have granite flooring in you garage? Baller!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #48
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
it looks it huh... my shop floor looked like that. not near as heavy but close to.. now it just flakes off when i sweep it. mine is fairly durable but right afterwards i prolly lost half the coating flakes when i would sweep it.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:46 AM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like this thread.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I like this thread.
me 2.. 1 of the only threads i am suscribed to. bump for more pics..... maybe it should also include your driveway...?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #51
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Nice!! I love that floor!!
Thanks a lot! I am very happy how it turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Haha no its not granite. Its actually epoxy coating. I coat floors on the side. Its 4 layers. a Water based primer epoxy, a solvent based top coat epoxy, epoxy flake and a chemical proof polyurethane. Its a lot of work but the end product looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky4.0 View Post
it looks it huh... my shop floor looked like that. not near as heavy but close to.. now it just flakes off when i sweep it. mine is fairly durable but right afterwards i prolly lost half the coating flakes when i would sweep it.
Yeah this wont flake off because there is a chemical proof polyurethane over the top of the flake.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #53

^^^^ mine too. just a weak top coat
Old 04-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #54
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky4.0 View Post
^^^^ mine too. just a weak top coat
Must be. The stuff I use when I coat floors is really thick and made locally. Its really expensive. $150 a gallon.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #55
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
I've did a couple floors myself but the didn't turn out like that! I used a kit from sherwin williams. What's the product name on the poly?
That look takes 55 lbs of flake.

It is made by a company called Veron Coatings. I use the 246 Clear and thin it out with MEK.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #56
mkZero is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
mkZero's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome amaes!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #57
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #58
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
Hawaiian Style! Nice!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #59
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
subbed..so i can post later
Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #60

bump*