Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

***Official*** Post pics of your garage!

Old 03-06-2014, 05:53 PM   #101
txbonds has a spectacular aura abouttxbonds has a spectacular aura abouttxbonds has a spectacular aura about
txbonds's Tacoma Gallery
Some awesome garages here. Thanks for sharing.

Here is my 2 car garage setup. Fully insulated with heat and A/C. Loft storage overhead behind the checkerboard panels. Tool box shaped fridge, surround sound and TV, and a fun paint theme. Wish it were a 4 car garage though.

The way it looked when I rolled my project truck in last May

The way the project truck and garage looks today, at around 80% done

Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #102
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mop
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny01blaze View Post
HAHA Welcome Mops! I didn't even have to see the name but I recognized your garage from over on audizine!
Hahaha, thanks for the welcome! I cannot place your B8.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:28 AM   #103
jonny01blaze is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
jonny01blaze's Tacoma Gallery
no B8 currrently, recently have been looking at a RS5 among other upgrade options... I made the comments in your thread about your mats.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #104
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny01blaze View Post
no B8 currrently, recently have been looking at a RS5 among other upgrade options... I made the comments in your thread about your mats.
Oh yea, I knew the name sounded familiar. Cannot remember if you caught, but I located and posted the item number.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #105
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
here is my garage. huge work in progress... i just moved here at the end of November. The orignal homeowner didnt really seem to take care of anything. so, this year is interior gutting and repairs, next year will be re-siding the garage.

here is my dad helping me paint it (i had to paint it for FHA requirements)

and the beginning of the interior gutting and a huge wasp nest! i have more pictures but they are all on my phone right now. i just have the ceiling to tear down and finish the repairs before i can put the walls back up.

got a long ways to go yet....its frustrating. i'd really like to unpack all of my garage stuff
Old 03-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #106
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Tons of potential there! And I know the feeling... my entire home was in rough shape when I bought it. Spend a good two years doing not much else but gutting and remodeling. But now, almost every inch is new in and out, and just how I would like it. Good luck!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #107
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery

this is where i wrench on my tacoma...
my apt complex made me sign a contract stating i would do absolutely no work on my vehicle in the parking lot... like, not even an oil change

i don't know if all autozone's are like the one in my town...
but, i've been laying under vehicles in theirs for about 3 years... they love it
Old 03-07-2014, 10:06 AM   #108
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
This shows most of my "garage". I say that because I use this space for working on my own stuff. Can't get it all in one photo. 9600sqft of total floor space. 1200 sqft of office and storage space.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #109
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery

Par for the course this side of the border.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #110
jonny01blaze is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
jonny01blaze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mops View Post
Oh yea, I knew the name sounded familiar. Cannot remember if you caught, but I located and posted the item number.
I did, and I found them at my local Lowes, much appreciated.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #111
Smoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really nice
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey Jo View Post

Par for the course this side of the border.
The one here on Carling has a sign that says no working on vehicles in the parking lot or whatever. But I've got a picture of me replacing a T coolant line on my ranger years ago right beside the sign and refilling the cooling system since it all pissed out on the ground. lol