LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

***Official*** Post pics of your garage!

Old 03-04-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
***Official*** Post pics of your garage!

Since most of us or DIY'ers I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can show off where we wrench on our Tacomas!

I'll go first...

I have a simple 2 cargarage. It's not much but it serves me pretty well.

I built the workbench myself along with the overhead storage. I have a small TV w/cable hooked up, CD stereo with Sirius satellite radio & ipod connection, commercial paper towel dispenser, overhead extension cord reel, shop vac, pressure washer, flourescent lighting and collection of vintage beer signs!

I pretty much have all the hand tools I need along with a large assortment of wire, shrinktube, wire connectors, nuts/bolts, spray paint, misc auto cleaning supplies, etc...

On my wish list is an air compressor, wash sink, 3 ton floor jack, table saw, ceiling fan and more flourescent lighting.

(The other side of the garage stores our bicycles, ladder, garden tools, brooms, kids outdoor toys, golf clubs and more overhead storage)

*excuse my son and his gang signs

Old 03-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks damn good man i'll have a clean slate to start w/ as well when my house gets finished
Old 03-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Workshop/garage (where I make the Satoshi Grilles)

Old 03-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What!?! Nobody else has a garage!?!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Workshop/garage (where I make the Satoshi Grilles)

Too bad about the earthquake. Were you hurt?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:04 AM   #7
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
My garage is nasty, Taken over my Septic parts and dogs.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Am I supposed to repost here?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...rs-garage.html
Old 03-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post

Nice! Hopefully one day I'll be able to make one of your meets.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Can i come over? and use some your Amazing tools Haha.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here is mine........

bout the only pics i have of it right now
Old 03-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #12

^^^ Garage looks huge! Nice lighting...
Old 03-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
^^^ Garage looks huge! Nice lighting...
yeah...its pretty big. 32x24 i believe. i installed those lights a month ago or so....high outputs. lights up the place good.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah...its pretty big. 32x24 i believe. i installed those lights a month ago or so....high outputs. lights up the place good.
It works great for working on Tacomas.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
I can personally attest to this x2.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
definitely!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

still waiting....
Old 03-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
[

still waiting....
gonna be nice man.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
gonna be nice man.
gonna have to get some wood and shelve/bench it up like u did
Old 03-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
gonna have to get some wood and shelve/bench it up like u did
it works pretty good and saves alot of floor space man.