LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

The "Previous homeowners were a bunch of windowlickers" Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 07:36 AM   #21
tacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman78 is a glorious beacon of light

tacoman78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
I love that backyard, very lucky to have a backyard like that here in Bakersfield. Unless you live outside of the city.
Yeah gotta love the county. We used to live in the city and then we found this diamond in the rough and now we love sitting out and actually being able to see the stars cause there are no street lights, and it's nice and quiet. I just think it's crazy how I can be 2 blocks from an Albertson's, have a full acre of property, and be in what is considered "country." We love it and don't plan on moving anytime soon.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #22
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think the previous owner of my house knows what a bullnose tile is. He did the kitchen counters and backsplash and just cut and stuck the tiles without every using a bullnose tile to finish off any edges. He also got wild and used 4x4 white shower tile on every window sill in the house. I love smashing every one of them with a hammer as I painted each room. Every outlet that I have replaced is barely connected to the wire. I have take each on out, trim and strip each wire and do it right. Drives me nuts. He installed oak harwood floor over the old linoleum in the kitchen. Couldn't take a couple of hours to rip it up and scrape it and prep it right. Every room has a new set of surprises.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #23
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Every room has a new set of surprises.
Doncha just love half ass crap like that. Like finding easter turds instead of easter eggs. Undid lots of silly shit in the last house like this.

And because of thinking about shit like OP posted about the window in the back door.......I had solid doors installed when we built our new house. I don't need a window in the damn door....cute but not secure or private.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #24
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
dude i have you all beat.i bought my house from "the munsters". i got to post pics and you wont feel so bad.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:19 AM   #25
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
dude i have you all beat.i bought my house from "the munsters". i got to post pics and you wont feel so bad.
.. the "munsters"

Lets see pics..can't wait. This thread is awesome.

I have a creepy fricken neighbor that has googley eye that seems to keep weird hours and scare my kids. I close my blinds at night.

Haven't really found too much wrong with my house so far, in fact I'm probably the hack doing the work