Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

iRobot Shop Vac

Old 03-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Talking iRobot Shop Vac

So about a month ago my mum bought a iRobot Roomba robot vacuum for her house and she loves it. I recently spent the day chillin with her and saw it in action and i have to say i was VERY impressed. She had bought one of the higher end pet versions that has a dock that it automatically goes to when it needs to be charged so you dont even have to charge it yourself....verrrry cool. I mean this thing goes everywhere and cleans extremely well...
So i have been looking at all of their models (i want the one with the remote ) and came across this one http://store.irobot.com/category/ind...upercat_070109

This one is a shop vac!!!
i was dead chuffed when i saw it and i am thinking about picking one up in a couple of months. I thought you guys who use your garages/shop as much as me (wrenching on yotas and whatnot) would also appreciate the usefulness of it...cause i mean who really wants to use a normal stupid shop vac to clean everything...