Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Lets see YOUR WELDS!!!

Old 05-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #101
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
what causes soot on stainless steel welds?
Old 05-16-2014, 06:07 AM   #102
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
about to do the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Do you guys think I could go to a community college and take a class at a time to learn how to weld?
working 9-5 isn't the best schedule to pick up classes at the local CC but i'm going to give it a try. Get the basics learned and trying to pick up a used mig welder to practice with on my own. Couldn't hurt.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #103
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Aluminum spool .35