LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

any two stroke experts

Old 04-07-2010, 03:18 PM   #21
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
I have one of the first model Mantis tillers with the SV2AE engine. I was having the same issues you are having.

Install a new plug and make sure you clean and re-oil the air filter or just replace it alltogether.

Once I did this, that sucker woke right up and ran like a champ.

Marc M
interesting,
Old 04-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Wink plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Well one way to check this is a compression test, but I would still get a new plug for it and see if that fixes it. If when you take the old plug out it is not wet, you most likely have a fuel problem. Im betting on a partially fouled plug though.
I put a new plug in it and it fired right up, the old plug didn't look that bad though