Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Trail Armor, Differential covers

Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Trail Armor, Differential covers

hey, as i was washing my truck today i noticed i had hit something hard enough nick a chunk of metal off my rear pumpkin, is there any compant that makes a diff cover/skid for a 01-04 first gen taco, i found arbs but not one for our trucks i dont think

also to do buds clocking of the transfer case do you actually need to crack it open?
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
To clock the t-case it needs to be disconnected from the trans.

If you have the locker in the rear of your truck its 8". For cost effectiveness go get yourself an 8" pipe cap, cut it in half, notch a place for plug access in the top and two notches in the bottom for draining purposes, weld it on. Your set!