Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

If you dont have thread locker......

Old 05-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you dont have thread locker......

I read you can use Super Glue. Has anyone tried this? Its supposed to work as well as Blue Locktight....
Old 05-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Never tried super glue, but wee have stolen some clear nail polish from Mom in a pinch. It worked pretty well.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Never tried super glue, but wee have stolen some clear nail polish from Mom in a pinch. It worked pretty well.
I dont have a good track record with Super Glue, so Im waiting to see if anyone else has done this before I undertake its use in this situation. I dont think I know where Julie keeps her nail polish.......I wonder if the glittery stuff holds better....
Old 05-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
super glue doesnt hold up to oil and gas at all................not sure why, but it dont. only thing its good for is gluing paper and your fingers together.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
super glue doesnt hold up to oil and gas at all................not sure why, but it dont. only thing its good for is gluing paper and your fingers together.
Ah, my friend...It can do MUCH more than that.....It can glue Shoes to walls...Hands to a HOOTUS.....butter knife, fork....all at the same time....
Old 05-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ah, my friend...It can do MUCH more than that.....It can glue Shoes to walls...Hands to a HOOTUS.....butter knife, fork....all at the same time....
Old 05-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ah, my friend...It can do MUCH more than that.....It can glue Shoes to walls...Hands to a counter top.....butter knife, fork....all at the same time....
yes.............but jb weld is way better at "sticking" shit together.

hey Chris.....put some super glue on your finger tip and then touch your eye lid.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Never completely.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #9

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hey Chris.....put some super glue on your finger tip and then touch your eye lid.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never completely.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #11
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ah, my friend...It can do MUCH more than that.....It can glue Shoes to walls...Hands to a counter top.....butter knife, fork....all at the same time....
And in the subsequent recovery efforts, it's very good at tearing skin off your fingers as well.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #12

Quote:

NO fucking way Dude. About the ONLY thing I havent glued together is my eyes....
Old 05-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #13

Quote:
fixed the original for ya.....ahahahaha!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #14

Quote:
NO fucking way Dude. About the ONLY thing I havent glued together is my eyes....
yep...its why i dislike super glue. or getting hot sauce in my eyes.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Will!
Old 05-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
And in the subsequent recovery efforts, it's very good at tearing skin off your fingers as well.
Tell me about it.

Quote:
yep...its why i dislike super glue. or getting hot sauce in my eyes.
WHOA!!!! HOW THE FUCK do you get Hot sauce in your eyes????
Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #17

Quote:
Tell me about it.

WHOA!!!! HOW THE FUCK do you get Hot sauce in your eyes????
cause...like a dumbass......i get it all over my fingers and without thinking....i rub my eye or eyes...depending on if both are itching. and dont get that lazy ass sauce u sent me on your hootus head...........ooooowwwwweeeeeee!!!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #18

Quote:
cause...like a dumbass......i get it all over my fingers and without thinking....i rub my eye or eyes...depending on if both are itching. and dont get that lazy ass sauce u sent me on your hootus head...........ooooowwwwweeeeeee!!!!!
LMAO!! Yeah, That Lazyass stuff burns on the way out if you have too much. Havent tested the "Touching the Hootus" with it yet....and I dont want to.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
chris all im waiting for you to do is pass me up in post count
Old 05-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #20
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
icey hot on genitalia=hell