1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Why do guys in Ford Explorers always tailgate me???

Discussion in 'Garage / Workshop' started by Taco-NB, May 6, 2010.

1. Dec 20, 2010 at 5:10 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    ^Winnah! :D

2. Feb 1, 2011 at 3:35 PM
    Tacozoid

Tacozoid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    Katy Texas
    Vehicle:
    White Tacoma Pre-runner
    Billsteins,Texas tint. Blue Dash mod. Console mod. in Blue, Customized grille
    With me it's usally socker moms ripping ass through the school zones SPEED LIMIT TWENTY and they're right tight on my ass in their Suburbans. Back off Biotch!!

3. Jun 16, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Tacoma Off Road
    Bed lined the rear bumper caps, LED lights in the interior, rear bed LEDs, red letter glove box inserts, center console coin box, set of Wildpeaks from my 2014 Tacoma that I traded in and removed the factory running boards.
    I go to work at 0345 in the morning and usually there are two cars on the road. Me and the other ass clown. Im doing 70 in the slow lane and all he has planned for his day is to try to hitch a ride in my bed. Its usually some shit for brains dude from West VA. who should be driving his tractor instead. Ok I feel better.:smack:

4. Jun 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM
    Polymerhead

Polymerhead Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    '18 TRD Limited Inferno...Tundra!
    Thread revival, but whatever...

I had my truck for about 3 months when a lady in a corrola decided to inspect the underside of my truck I guess. I locked them up hard enough at 60 mph to activate the ABS and she locked them up hard enough to send her car diving to the left and almost into the concrete divider. Looking back I would have felt bad if she wrecked but hopefully she learnd about keepin her distance.

The most annoying thing for me is when I'm leaving a car length or more between me and the vehicle ahead, and another vehicle takes that as an invitation to merge. I get a lot of joy during my morning commute driving the speed limit in the slow lane and then messing with all the speeders who try to drive 15 mph over in the fast lane and then dive in at the last minute to make their exit ramp. :devil:

I give myself bonus points when they miss the last city ramp and have to go 3 miles down the road to turn around. I can always tell because it's the ramp I take and I see them getting off, taking the overpass and getting right back on the interstate in a U-turn to head back into the city. It's the little things in life.

5. Jun 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    RenoTacoma

RenoTacoma Petrol head

Member:
    First Name:
    Sloan
    Reno, nevada
    Vehicle:
    09 Base 4x4 Tacoma
    3.5" lift 285/70/17
    Windshield washer fluid, I just lay on it for 10-15secs when they are really close. It covers the front of their car and they get the point, if they still tailgate mo blue fluid :cookiemonster: for them

6. Jun 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    People are dumb..i just had some lady today decide to try and read the serial number on my trailer she was so close.

Products Discussed in

To Top