Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Gas can falls over?

Old 05-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #21
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet set up
Old 05-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #22
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Believe me I do think about how bad it would be in a roll over, but for this dog it really is a must. She's a awesome dog, but when riding in the bed she just gets way too crazy and barks non stop, like she's trying to herd every vehicle on the road. I just keep it in the slow lane and pray all the idiots stay away from me and know we'll be fine if they do. I also replaced the plastic clip on her harness with metal. I'm sure you'll end up selling some of the holders, they look tasteful.
My sister has 4 GSD's and I have a Shepherd/Akita, Lab/Collie, and a pure white red nose Pit. All 7 of these dogs do great in the bed without being tied down. I do understand the shepherd herding thing tho. Maybe try walking her along the road on leash, she will hopefully just get used to cars passing and won't bark anymore. Good looking dog tho!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #23
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
You should get her a harness to hook her up to, not her collar.
The SAFEST way to carry a dog in the bed of a truck is in a PLASTIC crate tied down. In a rollover this will keep the dog from being ejected and keep it against the cab/bed wall which is the last place to collapse in a rollover. I use one on longer trips, 100 miles or more, but in town they roam the bed loosely.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #24
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I'd be interested... if I actually off-roaded enough to use it. What type of can is that anyway? Looks unusual
Old 05-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a wire in the bottom of my bed with two i hooks so my dog can roam around the whole bed but can only reach so far when standing on the rail's, she likes to hang half of her body out when going down the high way and i think she would fall out with out it
Old 05-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #26
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i've got a wire in the bottom of my bed with two i hooks so my dog can roam around the whole bed but can only reach so far when standing on the rail's, she likes to hang half of her body out when going down the high way and i think she would fall out with out it
Yeah! Good idear!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:16 PM   #27
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Looks good! I'd be interested... if I actually off-roaded enough to use it. What type of can is that anyway? Looks unusual
Common for motorcyclists.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #28
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
thats really cool man! Good job!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #30
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim95jgc View Post
that looks awesome. if i were to have you make me one it would be to fit the regular style jerry cans. prob to fit two of them side by side or something like that. but i dont have my truck yet, and im not at home, im still deployed.
I'm sure I could rig something up. And thanks for what you do sir!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #32
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Killer job Derek! Love it!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #33
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
D we need to buy some tub and build some sliders for you and i really want to do this!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #34
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
D we need to buy some tub and build some sliders for you and i really want to do this!
Ya while you're at it buy me a tubing bender, knibler and a welder of my own!
Oh! and a vise and bench! Thx buddy!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #35
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Ya while you're at it buy me a tubing bender, knibler and a welder of my own!
Oh! and a vise and bench! Thx buddy!

I thought you had a weldler sorry shit!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #36
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I thought you had a weldler sorry shit!
So you'll get me everything else?
Old 07-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #39
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! need to paint it though
Old 07-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #40

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Like the finish you did to the bike mount! Strong work!