Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Gas can falls over?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #41
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
When I have to take my gas can along I use a cable lock that is about 2 feet long and lock it to the bed rail. It keeps the can from falling over and also keeps someone from running off with it.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #42
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
When I have to take my gas can along I use a cable lock that is about 2 feet long and lock it to the bed rail. It keeps the can from falling over and also keeps someone from running off with it.
This thing might as well be a lock! It fits so tight that to get it out I have to unbolt it from the rail because it hits the front and binds up!

And D; This wrinkle finish it pretty cool, you'll see it tomorrow. I'm ganna try to get the black vinyl on the lower bumper valance and eyelids tomorrow!