Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Just showin off the satoshi pics!

Old 06-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Just showin off the satoshi pics!

Just took some more pics of the satoshi after spending the morning washing (ALL MORNING!)

Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
looks MEAN! I like it
Old 06-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
MadManTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMadManTaco has a spectacular aura about

MadManTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks clean! Nice job!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Well there are flaws trust me! I just couldn't seem to catch them in the picture.....
Old 06-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
yes!! i mounted mine too but im still too lazy to wire them haha
have you wired yours up yet??
Old 06-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. now black out that grey'ish grill. I have a base model with that same grill. Once I painted mine it made a huge difference up front!

painted,cleard, wet sanded, and waxed
Old 06-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
I like how you kept the stock emblem, its a different twist on the Satoshi

Good Job
Old 06-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
yes!! i mounted mine too but im still too lazy to wire them haha
have you wired yours up yet??
Yep! It was pretty easy, but a bit of advice: just go around the firewall boot instead of through it! And try to have someone hold the boot to the side while pulling the wires from the inside. I kinda stripped some coating off em because the metal was sharp around the hole in the firewall.

Quote:
I like how you kept the stock emblem, its a different twist on the Satoshi
I just cut the back tabs off of it and zip-tied it on there until I get my surprise from Metalmiller!

Quote:
Looks good. now black out that grey'ish grill. I have a base model with that same grill. Once I painted mine it made a huge difference up front!
I think I will eventually, but I wanna get my hands on some DSP first.(I really hate painting!!!)
Old 06-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
I cannot figure this wiring stuff out!!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #11
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
I cannot figure this wiring stuff out!!
What kind of lights ya got? mine are KC's. Just PM me if ya need help and if I'm home then I'll take pics of what I did. The hardest part was grounding the switch because it was so tight under the dash and it was a short wire
Old 06-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
What kind of lights ya got? mine are KC's. Just PM me if ya need help and if I'm home then I'll take pics of what I did. The hardest part was grounding the switch because it was so tight under the dash and it was a short wire
i got hella 500ff's and yea i'm not sure where to ground the switch. Also, where did you ground your lights?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #13
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I grounded it on the screw that holds the fuse box. It's right next to the spot that the (-) wire to the battery is grounded. Look.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #14
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
I grounded it on the screw that holds the fuse box. It's right next to the spot that the (-) wire to the battery is grounded. Look.
is that where you grounded everything?
Old 06-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #16
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I just grounded the lights on that screw. My camera is dead right now and it's dark outside, so a pic with my iPhone and a flashlight will have to do for now. first you have to take out your coin tray. You can see the brown wire going to the hex-nut is the ground. It was a friggin bitch doing this by the way! Not much room for a wrench!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #17
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 06-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #20
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery

Finally i got it figured out!! Thanks for the help!