Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Cheap price for an 1982 Toyota

Old 07-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap price for an 1982 Toyota

Saw this on ebay, what do you think, seems pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seriously! look at this truck!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
Its is in pretty good condition, I wonder why he is selling so cheap, besides the carburetor giving trouble
Old 07-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
got mine for $500 ORIGINAL PAINT 60k miles running all stock only thing they did was weld mounts to tow it behind an rv and the stock radio was gone and air cleaner was after market.

That looks great! I want to buy one now. Is yours a standard?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:16 AM   #8
Quote:
yes its an original 5spd still has the sticker on the back tailgate and i had mod a 4x4 cluster so i have a tach in my 2wd cluster
Thats great man! Post more pics up of that truck. is insurance high on it if you dont mind me asking?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
Quote:
.....Damn! and thats all stock right?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:36 AM   #11
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
i forget how much it cost didnt run it for over a year truck is just sitting in my driveway waiting for me to get a 20r motor built and i have a brand new set Mikuni dual 40's with mani,Holley high perf. fuel pump,Msd set up,headers,short throw shifter just have to get a mild cam and i should be good. I was young when i got the truck i put this thing threw hell truck is slammed now on 14x7 super singles no torsion bars no bump stops dangerous yes but a blast to drive around motor is stock and can spin 1,2 and 3 standing still.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #12
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
.....Damn! and thats all stock right?
in the vid it had cat removed and a cherry bomb turbo muffler and rear sway bar and 215/60/15 on eagle wheels(use to work at a tow yard/car crusher biz so i had new rims all the time)thats all no motor mods truck still has the smog air pump in it.

how it last looked but is lower now in the front.surf racks,chrome window and headlight visors,Piaa h4 hyper yellow bulbs,city lights,Raybrig JDM yellow fogs behind grill,chrome side vents,custom bumper signals,Flowmaster muffler,Air-lift rear shock with in cab air supply.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #13
Damn that truck will surely haul ass after all those engine mods are done but still That truck definetly has some power if it can burn rubber that easily. So why are you getting a 20r motor built?

Do you plan on holding on to it for a long time?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #14

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i really wanna get it back on the road soon.i have a spare 20r motor and 5spd trans so was goin get a fresh motor to put all the mods on just cause the one i have in there now is all stock and the head had a small crack in it machine shop patched it and was holding up very well but the oil leak has gotten pretty bad so thats why i parked it plus i was working on the civic at that same time.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:34 AM   #15
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i forget how much it cost didnt run it for over a year truck is just sitting in my driveway waiting for me to get a 20r motor built and i have a brand new set Mikuni dual 40's with mani,Holley high perf. fuel pump,Msd set up,headers,short throw shifter just have to get a mild cam and i should be good. I was young when i got the truck i put this thing threw hell truck is slammed now on 14x7 super singles no torsion bars no bump stops dangerous yes but a blast to drive around motor is stock and can spin 1,2 and 3 standing still.
no tortions?!?! damn u crazy....lol

truck is fkn mean tho. and wtf u doin up so late?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #16

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Nah not crazy was sitting on the bump stop at first like in the pic but the bump stops blew out the sidewalls on the tires get choke meat so get plenty give nothing like driving down the highway blowing up reflectors off the road but don't get me wrong I got this thing stuck on the bike path pulling a u turn didn't even leave the pavement rear sway bar works lol