Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's in your bed? POST PICS!!!

Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #41
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
More pics
Old 08-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #42
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone actually use there truck for work?

Mine is always full of tools, nails, ropes, roofing materials etc.... and of course bikes in the summer and snowboards in the winter

Looking at getting firestone airbags soon as it doesn't take many bundles of shingles and i'm riding on bump stops

Old 08-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #43
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery

JK, but damn i wish
Old 08-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #44
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Usually nothing, just a drop in bed liner.

Usually the bikes on the weekends though. This is a really old pic.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #45
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery

cheap plastic tool box, red plastic box full of clothes and stuff for work, full size spare, high lift and probably a bunch of empty red bull cans and other misc. trash
Old 08-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #46
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel, spares, jack, batteries, lights, shocks, extinguishers, and the back part of my actual roll bar/cage.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #47
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
Anyone actually use there truck for work?

Mine is always full of tools, nails, ropes, roofing materials etc.... and of course bikes in the summer and snowboards in the winter

Looking at getting firestone airbags soon as it doesn't take many bundles of shingles and i'm riding on bump stops

The bed is too small for my work.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #48
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post

JK, but damn i wish
Dude are those legal?!?!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #49
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Dude are those legal?!?!
Looks professionally done so I'd say yes. There's a chance she had them done by a Canadian doctor, but if she got past the border guards then I'm guessing they're good to go in the U.S.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Looks professionally done so I'd say yes. There's a chance she had them done by a Canadian doctor, but if she got past the border guards then I'm guessing they're good to go in the U.S.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I knew someone was gonna reply like that.

I meant the seats... Obiously those titties are legal, I've seen them all over and never heard of anyone getting a ticket for them.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Usually nothing, just a drop in bed liner.

Usually the bikes on the weekends though. This is a really old pic.
Hahaha. I think this pic is funny because I had the bike on the left, and I REALLY wanted the bike on the right! But both are excellent toys.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #53
Aztacotrd is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Aztacotrd's Tacoma Gallery

110 Gallon tank full of water, Cooler, pump, and pcv piping with 8 spickets
Old 08-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post

cheap plastic tool box, red plastic box full of clothes and stuff for work, full size spare, high lift and probably a bunch of empty red bull cans and other misc. trash
Is the roll bar shifted slightly to the left??? or is it just an illusion?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #55
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is the roll bar shifted slightly to the left??? or is it just an illusion?
yea its crooked. i paid a buddy a case to put them in for me one week while i was at work, thats what i came home to. ive got some thin plate that i plan on bolting them to and getting it centered before i bolt it back in.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #56
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha. I think this pic is funny because I had the bike on the left, and I REALLY wanted the bike on the right! But both are excellent toys.
haha, it was a great little 125, but I've since upgraded to a 250SX. The crf on the right is my brother's.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
haha, it was a great little 125, but I've since upgraded to a 250SX. The crf on the right is my brother's.
125??? Oh, I thought it was the KX250. I loved that bike. I was also looking at the SX as well as the CRF but I ended up pissing the money away instead of getting another bike like I should have.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #58
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes these two yahoo's.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:10 PM   #59
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
The bed is too small for my work.
you would be surprised what you can fit in a 5ft box

Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #60
Dark Ninja is on a distinguished road

Dark Ninja's Tacoma Gallery

This is why I bought a Taco...