Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's in your bed? POST PICS!!!

Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
What's in your bed? POST PICS!!!

What do you have in the bed of your taco? Tire mount, Light bar, Roll Bar, Tool box, Tire-gate, Canback, Hardtop Camper???? Lets see it!!!

I have a double-double roll bar that I did some custom stuff to. I like it.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
What do you have in the bed of your taco? Tire mount, Light bar, Roll Bar, Tire-gate, Canback, Hardtop Camper???? Lets see it!!!

I have a double-double roll bar that I did some custom stuff to. I like it.
I like the beefiness of the bar but you meant show bar, right? Thats not gonna do much for ya in a roll situation unless you have it tied to the frame somehow. I wish I could find a nice rollbar or solid rack with a platform for the top.
Nice lookin, nonetheless.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

True. I just call it a roll bar because when people hear "lightbar" it's a pretty vast range of lightbars that I could be talking about. But when i say "roll bar" they usually know what I'm talking about. You're right though, if I were to roll, it wouldnt serve much purpose. But thanks for your compliment! Most guys on here say it's gay.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not much in mine cept a full size spare and a hi-lift jack.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes, summa this.........

Sometimes, summa that...........

Mostly, nothin but the bedmat.............
Old 08-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #7

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, that was almost a rap beat. lol
Old 08-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
uws lo pro with a bunch of tools, straps, jumper box, etc

I like those low-pro tool boxes. They look cool.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #10

bump
Old 08-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
tons of camping gear haha
Old 08-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
wvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud of

Name: Dennis
wvmountaintop's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what's in my bed....

Old 08-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Ya know... If you weren't such an ass, I'd say that's a pretty cool setup.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #16

bump
Old 08-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #18

Quote:
or if you have Jennifer Anniston in your bed it would be hump.
Hahahahahahaha!!! Ya, I'd hump her rump with a bump from my lump.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #19

Quote:
or if you have Jennifer Anniston in your bed it would be hump.
But not if I was a chump like Forrest Gump.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:01 AM   #20

bump