Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Scion...Which one?

Old 07-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #21
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I like the TC

That is probably going to be my next car when the tacoma is paid off. I'm keeping the tacoma for pulling the boat & truck duties. I will get a car for gas mileage. And by the time it is paid off my Son will be 16, & it will be his car. So when I purchase the next one I told him he gets to help pick it out & not just get a hand me down.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #22
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Ahh the tC. So many of those fell victim to the power of my SE-R.

If I was getting a Scion, without a doubt I would get the tC. But IMHO they are overpriced. My SE-R was less than a moderately equipped Scion and was much faster and fully loaded. Toyota likes to ask to much money for their vehicles. And the dealers around here love to slap on their b.s. $3000 "market adjustment".
What is an SE-R?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #23
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
What is an SE-R?
Nissan Sentra SE-R:
Old 07-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #24
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Nissan Sentra SE-R:
Nice! I will consider that. My Son wanted for his 16th birthday my Sister's spare car, A 1988 IROC-Z Camaro Conv mint condition with only 54,000 miles on it. I told him to keep dreaming!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #25
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice! I will consider that. My Son wanted for his 16th birthday my Sister's spare car, A 1988 IROC-Z Camaro Conv mint condition with only 54,000 miles on it. I told him to keep dreaming!
That camaro would be awesome.......too much power though......kinda tempting.

The civic Si is pretty nice too:

Old 07-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #26
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:

But man it sure is fun to drive, it will bark all through the gears. It originally was my brother's car he sold it to her. He put a superchip in it & changed the exhaust for better performance . I had fun driving it the week of the 4th of July. I couldn't afford to drive it as a commute car, running premium & probably getting 11 mpg.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #27

Quote:
But man it sure is fun to drive, it will bark all through the gears. It originally was my brother's car he sold it to her. He put a superchip in it & changed the exhaust for better performance . I had fun driving it the week of the 4th of July. I couldn't afford to drive it as a commute car, running premium & probably getting 11 mpg.
Wow, sounds really nice. Its getting harder and harder to find those cars in decent shape too. Definitely keep that one in the family
Old 07-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #28
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nissan Sentra SE-R:
Thats identicle to my SE-R. Except mine was black.

Quote:

The Civic SI are cool. The electronic speedo annoyed me though. I also did not like the powerband. In a flat out race my SE-R would pull on an SI until 90 and then the SIs top end+VTEC would eat me. Very good looking.

As you can tell, I like import cars. Especially sub $20K cars with 200HP that only weigh 3000lbs.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #29
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
On a side note. I would not recommend you buy an new SE-R. I sold mine (a 2007) with 800 miles because it was problematic, sadly. The '08s are much better from what I have heard though.

Driving one is great. Roomy (I'm 6"3 and 260lbs), and plenty of torque. I have not drove another car in that price range that was nearly as enjoyable.

Mine

Old 07-12-2008, 05:19 AM   #30
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Is it me or do they kind of look like a Ford Fusion? Fusions almost look like the took the front end of a Nissan and the tail end of a late 90's accord.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #31
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
TC
Old 10-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #32

im bored.... so....... BUMP!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #33
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I drove both the TC and XB (new one) and I liked the XB the best. I felt cramped in the TC and the XB had tons of room in it.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #34
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
TC for sure... Reminds me of the old Celica, that was a nice car.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #35
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Venza

I kind of like the new 2009 Toyota Venza here is one with some mods for the upcoming Sema show NICE.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #36
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
TC. But I would rather get a Lexus IS-F.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
I kind of like the new 2009 Toyota Venza here is one with some mods for the upcoming Sema show NICE.
Those are actually pretty cool....I saw them in person at the OC Auto Show...
Its basically a wagon with a Camry front end(at least that's what it looks like to me)
The one in the pic that you posted looks good!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #38
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
I can almost guarantee that my next car is going to be a sporty station wagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
TC. But I would rather get a Lexus IS-F.
I saw one of those The way they did the exhaust tips was even impressive.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #39
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I can almost guarantee that my next car is going to be a sporty station wagon.

I saw one of those The way they did the exhaust tips was even impressive.
yeahh.... those tips are fake...