Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Scion...Which one?

Old 10-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #41
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
xB... HA... 1gen looks like a Toaster from the 20th century... 2gen looks like a Toaster from the 21st Century

TC FTW
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #42
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
That's what he tells me. He installed it 2 weeks ago in his buddy's shop

He just had a basic tune done last weekend on the dyno, he said it's running around 300hp. The guy that did it is mapping out a race tune program to install this weekend. He said it will hauling alot more ass with the race tune.

I guess he will have a toggle mounted on the dash to switch between the two setups.

Marc M

Well since the thread popped back up again, the new numbers on my brothers "snailed" tC are around 410hp

Marc M
Old 10-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #43
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Well since the thread popped back up again, the new numbers on my brothers "snailed" tC are around 410hp

Marc M
410 HP!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #44
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy has a TC and it is hella fun to drive...even tho he doesnt know i take it out haha
Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #45
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i almost had to settle for a tc instead of my truck. thank god i got the truck! the tc is a nice car, just really not me.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:20 PM   #46
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i almost had to settle for a tc instead of my truck. thank god i got the truck! the tc is a nice car, just really not me.
funny you said this...i was at the dealer to get my yaris(gas issues) that day, then came home with the truck...i just missed my 99 tacoma

anyways i'll take the xb Noe...i just like boxy cars
Old 10-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #47
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I really like that orange xB. The new ones are way better than the old one. I guess you can make any car look good when the mods are done right though.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #48
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvalistic View Post
funny you said this...i was at the dealer to get my yaris(gas issues) that day, then came home with the truck...i just missed my 99 tacoma

anyways i'll take the xb Noe...i just like boxy cars
good call on the taco