Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Scion...Which one?

Old 07-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Scion...Which one?

If you had a choice of any Scion, Which one would you pick?
Just wondering.....

The XB:

The TC:

The XD:

I think i'd pick the xB
Old 07-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 1st gen Xb and loved it, but I traded it for my Tacoma. I still like the Xb, especially with a bigger motor than my 04 had. However, The new xD has grabbed my attention and with the spoiler and bigger wheels, it looks sharp!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
tc, and slap a supercharger an go have some fun with rsxs sis
Old 07-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I had a 1st gen Xb and loved it, but I traded it for my Tacoma. I still like the Xb, especially with a bigger motor than my 04 had. However, The new Xd has grabbed my attention and with the spoiler and bigger wheels, it looks sharp!
Yeah, the new xb is quicker than the 1st gen, but it also get less mpg. It's still a nice car/box..... I wouldn't mine having one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
tc, and slap a supercharger an go have some fun with rsxs sis
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
I roll a tC (when my wife doesn't have it) and love it. 5 spd 2L engine is wonderful. I want to start working on it. It's got a 166 hp engine now- I want 250.

The xD is sharp looking too.
Damn, better start modding
Old 07-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i think i'd take the tc. i dont really like the xb, but the tc is a cool little car, and add that s/c........quick lil devil too!!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah test drove a Xb engine sucked like a sewing machine. Friend has an Xa also sucks. Tc perfect. sporty enough with out the boxy feel
Old 07-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I like the tC. Older xB's looked like cardboard boxes on wheels. New one looks better. Haven't really looked at the xD.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
We actually own a blue tc. My wife likes it alot. She misses her Avalanche though!!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Tc Always wanted one with a carbon fiber hood and trim.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #11
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I can say that I have never seen a Scion in our City,ther's no dealer here.I see lots of them however as soon as I cross the border.I think they are really cool cars,particularily the XB.....Sorry for the silly question but they are a subsidiary of Toyota correct?
Old 07-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
I can say that I have never seen a Scion in our City,ther's no dealer here.I see lots of them however as soon as I cross the border.I think they are really cool cars,particularily the XB.....Sorry for the silly question but they are a subsidiary of Toyota correct?
Yup, Scion = Toyota
So no Scions in Canada????
Old 07-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #13
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I say tC and tuck one of these under the hood like this. This is my brothers car.

Marc M
Old 07-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh the tC. So many of those fell victim to the power of my SE-R.

If I was getting a Scion, without a doubt I would get the tC. But IMHO they are overpriced. My SE-R was less than a moderately equipped Scion and was much faster and fully loaded. Toyota likes to ask to much money for their vehicles. And the dealers around here love to slap on their b.s. $3000 "market adjustment".
Old 07-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #15
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Yup, Scion = Toyota
So no Scions in Canada????
There dosen't appear to be alot out East here,but there may be plenty in other areas of the country....I say I see them in the states because we're only an hour from Maine.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
I say tC and tuck one of these under the hood like this. This is my brothers car

Marc M
Damn, that thing must be quick!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #17
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Damn, that thing must be quick!
That's what he tells me. He installed it 2 weeks ago in his buddy's shop

He just had a basic tune done last weekend on the dyno, he said it's running around 300hp. The guy that did it is mapping out a race tune program to install this weekend. He said it will hauling alot more ass with the race tune.

I guess he will have a toggle mounted on the dash to switch between the two setups.

Marc M
Old 07-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
That's what he tells me. He installed it 2 weeks ago in his buddy's shop

He just had a basic tune done last weekend on the dyno, he said it's running around 300hp. The guy that did it is mapping out a race tune program to install this weekend. He said it will hauling alot more ass with the race tune.

I guess he will have a toggle mounted on the dash to switch between the two setups.

Marc M
Sounds awesome......All that gets pretty expensive though....
Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #19
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
anything over 200 WHP in fwd is kinda stupid IMO.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
If I was keeping my truck, I'd get the TC. If I had to trade in my truck, it's looking like the xB.