Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Top 5 Ugliest Trucks

Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Top 5 Ugliest Trucks

http://www.pickuptrucks.com/html/sto...-trucks-1.html

I think the Chevy is the nicest of the bunch.

I also enjoy the Nissan XIX. It looks like they opened up the trunk of the box body Volvo sedan.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
i think that Nissan Nails is bad*ss
Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You did see Toyota's Hybrid pickup concept the A-bat a face only a mother could love.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I was shocked the A-Bat didn't make it, but look how many ridgelines and avalanches have sold.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
yeah, I was shocked the A-Bat didn't make it, but look how many ridgelines and avalanches have sold.
Leave the Avalanche out of this. My Dad had an '03 Avalanche Z66 in white. First car I ever drove. That truck was awesome. Massive bed, integrated bed cover, tons of towing power and by far the most comfortable interior of any vehicle I have ever been in. I loved that truck.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #7
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Leave the Avalanche out of this. My Dad had an '03 Avalanche Z66 in white. First car I ever drove. That truck was awesome. Massive bed, integrated bed cover, tons of towing power and by far the most comfortable interior of any vehicle I have ever been in. I loved that truck.
Dat may b, butt it still looked like azz
Old 07-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #8
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
How did the honda truck not make this list? That truck looks horrible!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew View Post

Because the list is only "concept trucks"
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #10
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
they all look like shit
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the nissan xix looks like a frigin lincoln towncar!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #12
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Because the list is only "concept trucks"
Honda has no concept of what we want in a truck! They are ugly & should have been left on the drawing board.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #13
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Nissan XIX wins hands down as the ugliest! Put that on the market and see sales drop to 1 or 2 a year (So consumer reports can test crashing capabilities)
Old 07-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #15
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dat may b, butt it still looked like azz
I disagree.

If you look in the top left, in the white shirt is me at 14 years old. Notice how I'm taller than my Dad
Old 07-17-2008, 01:09 PM   #16
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I disagree.

If you look in the top left, in the white shirt is me at 14 years old. Notice how I'm taller than my Dad
Thanks for proving my point about how it looks like ass
Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #17
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Thanks for proving my point about how it looks like ass
Yeah, I still think they look ugly too... Just like Ridgelines and el caminos.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #18

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Atleast you could stand on the tailgate with the Avalanche
Old 07-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #19
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
My whole family can stand on my tailgate.... But then, I did add 2 pieces of angle iron to it so........

Seriously though, there's something I've always wondered. You have to open the back window and fold the seats down to use the full bed right? So that means the cab is open to the elements right? So snow and ran can get in if you run to Home Depot on a day like that. Or if it's 25F outside, you freeze trying to use the whole bed.

I suppose you can make sure you only open up the back on clear, warm, sunny days, but then what's the point? It's like having a Corvette you only drive on the second tuesday in June if it's 80F+ outside. It's not a truck that can be used whenever and where ever you need regardless of the weather. I guess with the crappy weather and rapid changes here in NY I always thought that was a stupid idea. (So I don't like the Avalanche or Toyota's ABAT thing.)
Old 07-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #20
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You do got a valid point there. I got an 08 and supposedly there is no tailgate issue on my VIN. But, man, when I stand on my tailgate it just doesn't feel solid. F**K, my old frontier's tailgate felt more solid. But at least my truck don't look like ass LOL