Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

I got a Tundra....

Old 07-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I got a Tundra....

Pics will be up in a few minutes...
Old 07-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
niiiice post pics!! year?? model?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Its an '07 double cab.

I should mention, it is a rental while the Camry is in the shop. But I really like it. Feels like a damn land yacht compared to the Taco. When my Taco was in the shop, I got a damn Dodge Avenger (), Dad takes his Camry and He gets DC Tundra. Life fair eh?

Oh yeah, I really like this Tundra. And you can get em brand new for dirt cheap right now.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Its an '07 double cab.

I should mention, it is a rental while the Camry is in the shop. But I really like it. Feels like a damn land yacht compared to the Taco. When my Taco was in the shop, I got a damn Dodge Avenger (), Dad takes his Camry and He gets DC Tundra. Life fair eh?

Oh yeah, I really like this Tundra. And you can get em brand new for dirt cheap right now.

hahah nice rentals are always fun! yea i thought my tacoma was big till i got into my friends tundra double cab and i was like what!!!!! its soo much bigger than the tacoma but easier to see in front of u, i looked like a little boy in the tundra. ill stick with the taco. have fun doing some brake stands!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Cool vehicle huh??? my father has an 09 Crew Max, we went on a trip to el paso last weekend, the space on the backseat its awesome, i also drove it for 3 hrs, it was great... has this car interior feeling, but the power of a truck...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ew-tundra.html
Old 07-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #7

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Just got done going for a "in depth test drive". That thing kicks serious ass. I now HAVE TO drive the 5.7

My whole family loves the new Tundra. Its gonna suck turning that thing in Tomorrow.