Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

subaru owners past/present unite!

Old 11-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
0wrx2 is on a distinguished road
0wrx2's Tacoma Gallery
subaru owners past/present unite!

after spending a lot of time creepin around here ive realized theres a ton of us that either had or have love for a subaru.

lets see everyone's subies! post pics if you got em.

ill start. i know theres a few of mine on other threads but heres a little collection.

2002 wrx 5 mt
spt intake
kks bov
dc sport catback
helix catted dp
prodrive p7 wheels
kyb agx adjustable shocks
tein htech springs
cobb stg 2 ecu

super fun to drive. stuck to the road like glue. tons of power.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I turned my Subaru into a sand buggy! All I had to do was to deflate the 13" tires to 10 psi and the 4WD did the rest!

This photo of me and my Suby on Shell Island (south of San Felipe, Baja) in 1978... This was the first of 3 4WD Subaru wagons I owned... In the days before they changed to AWD! My 1977.5 and 1980 Subarus had a single speed transfer case (FWD to 4WD) and my 1987 wagon had Low Range, as well! The '77 1/2 model had a 1600cc H-4 engine and the other two had an 1800 cc H-4 engine (1.8 liters).

In 1979 pre-running the Baja 1000.. here in Calamajue Canyon:

My 1980 Subaru and I exploring the canyons of Baja over 30 years ago!:

Old 11-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
To the OP, I'm LOVING the mesh (satoshi?) screens on the fogs. The driving lights are pretty legit, too

David K - Love the old school wheel-able wagon...
if I didn't have the Tacoma...
Old 11-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
My other baby:
Old 11-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Old 11-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
0wrx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
To the OP, I'm LOVING the mesh (satoshi?) screens on the fogs. The driving lights are pretty legit, too

David K - Love the old school wheel-able wagon...
if I didn't have the Tacoma...
thanks! the fog covers are actually a subaru part.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
0wrx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
My other baby:
you have both!? wrx and taco?
Old 11-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #8
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

We have had 2 of them ... early 1980s wagon and a 2007 Impreza.

That 80s wagon was driven in Canada and it pulled a bunch of other vehicles out of the snow & ditches.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wrx2 View Post
you have both!? wrx and taco?
Yeah, and both blue. One turbocharged and one with long travel. That guy's a lucky asshole.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #11
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
My wife's car is a 2000 Outback. Great car, she loves it fiercely.