Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!

Old 11-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #21
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
1st pickup -88

Old 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #22
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
2nd pickup - 92 had for 14 years

Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
i had 1 of these almost 20 years ago. my 1st yota. good little car but hard to get laid in. traded it for a silverado which worked way better overall.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-1977_toyota_corona_station_wagon_rt119_1.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #24
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #25
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skistoy View Post
[]]
I like the license plate.. Your username is making sense now
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #26
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 16 and here is my first yoda.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-my-x-1.jpg   Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-my-x-2.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #27
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
I like the license plate.. Your username is making sense now
pisses me off, someone already has it here in NY
Old 11-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #28
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
My 86 that I bought new and still own.

Here's my 09 that I bought new last year.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #30
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
First year production of Toyota's 4wd pickup

Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #31
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
Now, I know that a 2nd generation is not most peoples first toyota, so lets see some pics of your first! And if a 2nd generation is your first, lets see a pic of it too!

here is my first, it was a 92 (sold though):

3" body, Bushwacker flares, mickey thompson classic lock 2's, 33x12.50 BFG KM2

New truck:

DUDE why did you sell it? That thing IS BAD ASS!!!! Lol just saying
Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #32
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuscorn View Post
i had 1 of these almost 20 years ago. my 1st yota. good little car but hard to get laid in. traded it for a silverado which worked way better overall.
How many miles did you get on that thing? How reliable?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #33
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine...
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-dscf1144.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #34
seventi is on a distinguished road
seventi's Tacoma Gallery
1987 Xtra Cab

Bought when I was 16 and still running strong for my dad with only 145k on the clock.
Had a Ranger and a GTI since then, but shopping hard for a 2nd gen crew cab.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-100_1542.jpg   Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-100_1544.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #35
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
99 taco. 8" of lift fox coilovers
Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #36
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
My '99. Loved that truck. If only the frame didn't fail. I'd definitely still be driving it. Only problem I ever had was it liked to go through o2 sensors. Wish I had a pic of the truck that made me want a yota. My friends father had an '99 standard cab in red. He had the torsion bars cranked up and had 31" super swampers on it. Awesome looking truck. That's what started it all for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-picture-064.jpg   Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-picture-065.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #37
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
My '99. Loved that truck. If only the frame didn't fail. I'd definitely still be driving it. Only problem I ever had was it liked to go through o2 sensors. Wish I had a pic of the truck that made me want a yota. My friends father had an '99 standard cab in red. He had the torsion bars cranked up and had 31" super swampers on it. Awesome looking truck. That's what started it all for me.
torsion bars? 99' didnt have torsion bars. did u meen 89?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #38
alexe is on a distinguished road
alexe's Tacoma Gallery
then

now

Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #39
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
My first yota

Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #40
intrudn86 is on a distinguished road

intrudn86's Tacoma Gallery
This was my first... '87 Toy (put 265000 miles on her)
Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-dsc00361.jpg

And here was my second... '92 Toy (Sold it with 195000)Lets see Pictures of your 1st Yota ever!-dsc05624.jpg